Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите. Английский язык . Срочно.

Dima Bulavkin Знаток (346), на голосовании 10 месяцев назад
I Fill in the correct form of the verbs.
1 If I_______(be) you, I’d think twice before asking her. 2 If he________(not/arrive) late, he wouldn’t have missed the professor’s lecture. 3 I _________(go) to the dance unless you buy me a new outfit. 4 I wish she__________(buy) tickets for last night’s rock concert. 5 If only he_________(be) more tactful.
II Rewrite the following statements in the reported speech.
1 “Help me to clean the flat, please”, my brother said. 2 “Has your sister ever been to London?” my friend asked me. 3 “We won’t go to the country. It’s raining”, Mum said. 4 “Where are you going tonight?” Ann asked. 5 “You can do this work. It’s not difficult”, the teacher said.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (149059) 11 месяцев назад
I Fill in the correct form of the verbs.
1 If I__were_____(be) you, I’d think twice before asking her. 2 If he__had not arrived______(not/arrive) late, he wouldn’t have missed the professor’s lecture. 3 I __won't go_______(go) to the dance unless you buy me a new outfit. 4 I wish she__bought________(buy) tickets for last night’s rock concert. 5 If only he___had been______(be) more tactful.
II Rewrite the following statements in the reported speech.
1 “Help me to clean the flat, please”, my brother said.-My brother asked me to help him to clean the flat 2 “Has your sister ever been to London?” my friend asked me.-My friend asked me if my sister had ever been to London.3 “We won’t go to the country. It’s raining”, Mum said.-Mum said we wouldn't go to the country because it was raining. 4 “Where are you going tonight?” Ann asked. -Ann asked where we were going that night.5 “You can do this work. It’s not difficult”, the teacher said.-The teacher said we could do that work because it was not difficult.
Похожие вопросы