Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите ответить на вопросы на английском.

Анастасия Кискидосова Ученик (94), на голосовании 10 месяцев назад
1. Have you ever heard of Emperor Qin Shi Huang?
2. What do you know about the first Chinese Empire?
3. How did Emperor Qin Shi Huang unify China?
4. What were some of the things that Emperor Qin Shi Huang standardized in China?
5. Do you think it's strange that such a powerful emperor's tomb was forgotten for 2,000 years? Why or why not?
6. What do you think might be inside Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb?
7. Have you ever visited any historical sites related to ancient civilizations? Which ones?
8. In your opinion, what is the most impressive feat accomplished by Emperor Qin Shi Huang during his reign?
9. How important do you think it is to preserve historical sites like Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb?
10. If you could travel back in time and meet Emperor Qin Shi Huang, what would you ask him?
Голосование за лучший ответ
KIF CORP Профи (706) 11 месяцев назад
1. Yes, I have heard of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
2. The first Chinese Empire was established by the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE. It was a centralized, authoritarian state with a strong military and legal system.
3. Emperor Qin Shi Huang unified China through a series of military campaigns, diplomacy, and infrastructure projects. He also standardized weights and measures, currency, writing, and other aspects of daily life.
4. Emperor Qin Shi Huang standardized weights and measures, currency, writing, and other aspects of daily life. He also built a system of roads and canals, and began the construction of the Great Wall of China.
5. Yes, I think it's strange that such a powerful emperor's tomb was forgotten for 2,000 years. It's surprising that no one knew the exact location of the tomb, considering the size and complexity of the burial site.
6. It's hard to say what might be inside Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb, but it's believed to contain a vast collection of treasures, including life-sized terracotta warriors, chariots, and other artifacts.
7. Yes, I have visited historical sites related to ancient civilizations. One of the most memorable was the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii in Italy.
8. In my opinion, the most impressive feat accomplished by Emperor Qin Shi Huang during his reign was the unification of China. He created a centralized state with a strong military and legal system, and laid the foundation for the country's future development.
9. I think it's very important to preserve historical sites like Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb. These sites provide valuable insights into the history and culture of past civilizations, and help us understand our shared human heritage.
10. If I could travel back in time and meet Emperor Qin Shi Huang, I would ask him about his vision for China's future, and how he hoped his legacy would be remembered by future generations.
SayMaxWell Мастер (1177) 11 месяцев назад
1. Yes, I am familiar with Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
2. The first Chinese Empire was the Qin Dynasty, which was ruled by Emperor Qin Shi Huang. It was the first imperial dynasty in ancient China and lasted from 221 BC to 206 BC.
3. Emperor Qin Shi Huang unified China by conquering other states and territories and establishing a centralized government. He also standardized laws, currency, weights and measures, and the Chinese script.
4. Emperor Qin Shi Huang standardized various aspects of Chinese society, including laws, currency, weights and measures, and the Chinese script. He also ordered the construction of roads and irrigation systems.
5. It is not entirely surprising that Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb was forgotten for 2,000 years, since it was buried underground and its location was kept secret by the emperor's officials. Additionally, the tomb was never mentioned again in historical records after the emperor's death, which may have contributed to its being lost to history.
6. It is speculated that Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb contains his remains, as well as various treasures and artifacts such as jade and gold ornaments, weapons and armor, and even a replica of his palace made out of mercury.
7. As an AI language model, I do not have the capability to visit sites. However, I am equipped with information related to several ancient civilizations and their historical sites.
8. One of the most impressive feats accomplished by Emperor Qin Shi Huang was the construction of the Great Wall of China, which was built to protect the northern borders of the empire. The wall became a symbol of Chinese strength, and also served as a transportation route and helped regulate trade in the empire.
9. It is extremely important to preserve historical sites like Emperor Qin Shi Huang's tomb, as they provide insight into ancient civilizations and their cultures. These sites also help us understand our collective human history and the progress we have made over time.
10. If I could travel back in time and meet Emperor Qin Shi Huang, I would ask him what motivated him to unify China and undertake the various reforms and projects that he did. I would also be interested in hearing his thoughts on what he believed his legacy would be.
Похожие вопросы