Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

1. Fill in the gaps with appropriate words. Вставьте в пропуски подходящие слова. Одно слово лишнее. Быстрее

uly inmore Ученик (103), закрыт 11 месяцев назад
Casual, went, fit, go out of, leather, got used to, jewellery, safety pins, suits, polo-neck sweater, customize, trendy, come into, put on, am wearing, is out of, would,

1.Frankly speaking it’s hard to look _______ that is why I prefer wearing jeans because they will never ____ fashion. 2. From my childhood I ____ wear ____ style. 3. Black _____ became popular thanks to Beatles. 4. I’m happy that dresses ______ fashion again. 5. I also look great when I ____ a miniskirt but unfortunately the mini _____ fashion this season. 6. Are the shoes the right size? Oh, yes, they _____in well. 7. You look pretty in this new cardigan! Thanks! It really ______ me! 8. If I ______ to Britain I _____ buy tartan kilt. 9. Hippies enjoy wearing ethnic ________ like rings and bracelets. 10. Punks _____ their ______ jackets with_____ ,______ .
Лучший ответ
Evglena Мудрец (14153) 1 год назад
Trendy, go out of, got used to, casual, polo-neck sweater, come into, am wearing, is our of, fit, suits, went, would, jewellery, put on, leather, safety pins
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы