Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста по английскому языку

Sunnatillo Narkuvatov Ученик (69), закрыт 10 месяцев назад
В приведенном ниже тексте на место пропуска (8) нужно добавить слово ... Tom Smith was a writer. He 1)… (to write) detective stories for magazines. One evening he 2)… (to be not able) to invent an end for a story. He 3)… (to sit) with his typewriter in front of him, but he 4) … (to have ) no ideas. Then he 5)… (to go) to the cinema. When he 6)… (to leave), a burglar 7)… (to break) into his flat and 8)… (to read) his story. The visitor 9)… (to leave) Tom a note: “I have read your story and I 10)… (not to think) much of it. I 11)… (not to go) to steal anything tonight, but I will return, when you become a successful writer.” Tom 12)… (to study) the burglar’s suggestions and 13)… (to write) the rest of the story. He 14)… (to be) still not a successful writer, and he 15)… (wait) for his burglar to return. Before he 16)… (go out) in the evening, he always 17)… (to leave) a half-finished story near his typewriter. Тип ответа Одиночный выбор Статус Не отвеченный вопрос was reading read reads
Лучший ответ
Joseph Гений (62882) 11 месяцев назад
Tom Smith was a writer. He wrote detective stories for magazines. One evening, he was not able to invent an end for a story. He was sitting with his typewriter in front of him, but he had no ideas. Then he went to the cinema. When he left, a burglar broke into his flat and read his story. The visitor left Tom a note: “I have read your story, and I do not think much of it. I am not going to steal anything tonight, but I will return when you become a successful writer.” Tom studied the burglar’s suggestions and wrote the rest of the story. He is still not a successful writer, and he waits for his burglar to return. Before he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story near his typewriter.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы