Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский срочно.....всего 1 задание!!!

FJFJ BBG Ученик (128), закрыт 2 месяца назад
Раскройте скобки, чтобы образовать условные предложения 0 или I типа
1. We ............... ( to pass) the exam if we ........................ (to study) hard.
2. If the weather ....................... (to be) not too bad tomorrow, we ................ (to play) football.
3. If we .................... (to learn) more about history, we ........................ (not to be) afraid of the test.
4. If I ..................... (to find) his phone number, I .................... (to call) him tonight.
5. If Tom ................ (to have) a birthday party, he usually ..................... (to invite) a lot of friends.
6. If I ...................... (to have) a headache, my mother usually ................ (to give) me some medicine.
7. If I ..................... (to wear) this hat, I ................ (to look) like an old man.
8. If I ................. (to find) her address, I .............. (to send) her an invitation.
Лучший ответ
Луис Альберто Просветленный (37158) 2 месяца назад
Here are the answers with the correct verb tenses inserted:

1. We **will pass** the exam if we **study** hard. (Type 1)
2. If the weather **is not too bad** tomorrow, we **will play** football. (Type 1)
3. If we **learn** more about history, we **won't be afraid** of the test. (Type 1)
4. If I **find** his phone number, I **will call** him tonight. (Type 1)
5. If Tom **has** a birthday party, he usually **invites** a lot of friends. (Type 1)
6. If I **have** a headache, my mother usually **gives** me some medicine. (Type 1)
7. If I **wear** this hat, I **will look** like an old man. (Type 1)
8. If I **find** her address, I **will send** her an invitation. (Type 1)
Остальные ответы
Ок Ок Гуру (3799) 2 месяца назад
1. We will pass the exam if we study hard.
2. If the weather is not too bad tomorrow, we will play football.
3. If we learn more about history, we will not be afraid of the test.
4. If I find his phone number, I will call him tonight.
5. If Tom has a birthday party, he usually invites a lot of friends.
6. If I have a headache, my mother usually gives me some medicine.
7. If I wear this hat, I will look like an old man.
8. If I find her address, I will send her an invitation.
Похожие вопросы