Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Ответьте пожалуйста на вопросы. Английский язык

0009900090 Ученик (48), на голосовании 4 недели назад
What you like/dislike in travelling?
why people choose different means of transport?
why some people are afraid to fly?
Голосование за лучший ответ
Татьяна Мальцева Искусственный Интеллект (164032) 1 месяц назад
Сделаю!
What do you like/dislike about traveling?

Personally, I enjoy the opportunity to explore new places, experience different cultures, and try local cuisines. The sense of adventure and discovery is something I find exciting. On the downside, I dislike the sometimes tiring aspects of travel, such as long flights or journeys, and the occasional challenges of navigating in unfamiliar environments.

Why do people choose different means of transport?

People choose different means of transport based on factors such as convenience, cost, speed, and personal preferences. For shorter distances, individuals might opt for walking, cycling, or using public transportation. Longer distances may prompt the use of cars, trains, buses, or airplanes, depending on factors like time constraints, budget, and the availability of transportation options.

Why are some people afraid to fly?

Fear of flying, also known as aviophobia, can stem from various factors. Common reasons include a fear of heights, lack of control, turbulence, or a fear of enclosed spaces. Past traumatic experiences, such as accidents or severe turbulence during flights, can also contribute to this fear. Additionally, the fear might be linked to a general anxiety about the unknown or a lack of understanding of the principles of aviation.

(Ё!))

(Ну, вот! Пятёрочка тебе обеспечена!)
Не забываем закрывать вопросы и выбирать ЛО (лучший ответ!))
Похожие вопросы