Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Напишите сочинение на английском языке на уровне 9 класса

Bogrblj Herp Ученик (3), закрыт 2 месяца назад
Тема: ваш англоязычный друг попросил вас посоветовать ему книгу русского автора для прочтения. (100+ слов) желательно книги из школьной программы и чтобы сочинение было на уровне ученика 9 класса, который учиться на 4 - 3.
Заранее спасибо, сегодня уже не успеваю просто
Лучший ответ
Антоша Чёрт Профи (574) 2 месяца назад
Choosing a book by a Russian author to recommend to my English-speaking friend is both exciting and challenging. After giving this some thought, I would suggest "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoevsky. This novel is a significant work of Russian literature and is often included in school curricula due to its complex characters and deep exploration of moral dilemmas.

The story follows Raskolnikov, a young ex-student living in poverty in St. Petersburg, who commits a crime and then struggles with the psychological consequences. The book delves into themes of guilt, redemption, and the nature of good and evil, making it a thought-provoking read for any reader.

I believe that "Crime and Punishment" would be a great choice for my friend because it not only provides a glimpse into Russian culture and society of the time but also offers a universal exploration of human nature and morality that can resonate with readers from any background.

I am confident that my friend will find this novel engaging and intellectually stimulating, and I hope it will offer valuable insights into Russian literature and the human condition as a whole. I look forward to discussing the book with my friend after they have read it and hearing their thoughts and reflections on this classic work of literature.
Bogrblj HerpУченик (3) 2 месяца назад
?
Антоша Чёрт Профи (574) никита докучаев, ?
Остальные ответы
Андрей Ширшов Ученик (160) 2 месяца назад
ya ochen sovetuyu knigu "Тарас Бульба" 100+ слов
Михаил Швецов Ученик (177) 2 месяца назад
Ya lubly kogda volosatie mujiki obmazivaytsi maslom
Похожие вопросы