Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите сделать англ язык

Артём Мирошников Знаток (325), на голосовании 3 недели назад
Упражнение 1. Образуйте сравнительную и превосходную степень прилагательных.
Hot, long, short, clever, silly, great, red, black, white, thin, thick, fat, nice, warm, cold, merry, small, tall, high, weak, strong, heavy, light, green, dry, clean, dirty, wide, beautiful, little, active, neat, high, bad, obvious, rude, many, big, sensitive, light, amazing, far, good, difficult
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, поставив прилагательное в нужной степени. 1. Jill’s a far________ (intelligent) person than my brother. 2. Kate was the_________ (practical) of the family. 3. Greg felt __________ (bad) yesterday than the day before. 4. This wine is the ____________ (good) I’ve ever tasted. 5. Jack was the________ (tall) in the class. 6. Jack is the__________ (clever) of the three brothers. 7. If you need any ___________ (far) information, please contact our head office. 8. The sinking of Titanic is one of _____________ (famous) shipwreck stories of all time. 9. The deposits of oil in Russia are by far the __________ (rich) in the world. 10. Could you come a bit _______ (early) tomorrow? 11. Which of these two performances did you enjoy ________ (much)? 12. The fire was put out _________ (quickly) than we expected.
Упражнение 3. Вставьте more или less. 1. People are______ intelligent than monkeys. 2. Summer holidays are ____ splendid than winter holidays. 3. Maths is _____ important than English. 4. Books are ______ interesting than films. 5. Writing in English is_____ difficult than speaking. 6. Parents are_______ helpful than teachers. 7. Reading is_______ useful than watching TV. 8. Food is _____ expensive than clothes.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Joseph Гений (62861) 1 месяц назад
2. Раскройте скобки, поставив прилагательное в нужной степени. 1. Jill’s a far more intelligent person than my brother. 2. Kate was the most practical of the family. 3. Greg felt worse yesterday than the day before. 4. This wine is the best I’ve ever tasted. 5. Jack was the tallest in the class. 6. Jack is the cleverest of the three brothers. 7. If you need any further information, please contact our head office. 8. The sinking of the Titanic is one of the most famous shipwreck stories of all time. 9. The deposits of oil in Russia are by far the richest in the world. 10. Could you come a bit earlier tomorrow? 11. Which of these two performances did you enjoy the most? 12. The fire was put out quicker than we expected.
Упражнение 3. Вставьте more или less. 1. People are more intelligent than monkeys. 2. Summer holidays are more splendid than winter holidays. 3. Maths is more important than English. 4. Books are more interesting than films. 5. Writing in English is more difficult than speaking. 6. Parents are more helpful than teachers. 7. Reading is more useful than watching TV. 8. Food is more expensive than clothes.
Похожие вопросы