Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский язык 10 класс

Егор Каверин Ученик (111), на голосовании 2 недели назад
Поставить глагол в нужную форму: 5. My father ... (work) all day before he finally ... (take) a break. 6. Nancy ... (study) for hours before she finally understood the topic. 7. Christian ... (eat) a huge meal for dinner yesterday. 8. They ... (watch) a film on Saturday night. 9. Mike and John ... (play) football in the park while their friends were preparing for the exams. 10. Four students ... (work) on the project until late at night. 11. My boyfriend ... (leave) for the airport before I could say goodbay. 12. Our friends ... (book) already their tickets before we ... (decide) to join them. 13. Schoolchildren ... (wait) for the bus for over an hour before it arrived. 14. My friends and I ... (visit) the museum last Friday. 15. The sun ... (rise) early this morning. 16. My dad ... (read) a book when I saw him. 17. The kids ... (play) in the garden all afternoon. 18. My sister and I ... (clean) the house before the guests arrived. 19. The sun ... (set) by the time we ... (reach) the destination. 20. The children ... (play) in the garden for hours before it ... (start) to snow.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Роберт Басенцян Профи (535) 1 месяц назад
Если был полезен то буду рад если автор сделает это лучшим ответом
5. My father worked all day before he finally took a break.
6. Nancy studied for hours before she finally understood the topic.
7. Christian ate a huge meal for dinner yesterday.
8. They watched a film on Saturday night.
9. Mike and John were playing football in the park while their friends were preparing for the exams.
10. Four students worked on the project until late at night.
11. My boyfriend left for the airport before I could say goodbye.
12. Our friends had already booked their tickets before we decided to join them.
13. Schoolchildren were waiting for the bus for over an hour before it arrived.
14. My friends and I visited the museum last Friday.
15. The sun rose early this morning.
16. My dad was reading a book when I saw him.
17. The kids played in the garden all afternoon.
18. My sister and I cleaned the house before the guests arrived.
19. The sun had set by the time we reached the destination.
20. The children had been playing in the garden for hours before it started to snow.
Похожие вопросы