Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Рассказ о праздновании собственного дня рождения (10-12 предложений). Используйте РАЗНЫЕ ВРЕМЕНА. на англиском

солнце свет Знаток (354), на голосовании 2 дня назад
рассказ о праздновании собственного дня рождения (10-12 предложений).
Используйте РАЗНЫЕ ВРЕМЕНА.
Поговорите о том, как вы обычно празднуете его, каким был ваш последний день рождения, что вы
хочу, чтобы твой день рождения был таким, как в следующий раз, да
Голосование за лучший ответ
Settler Мыслитель (5483) 1 месяц назад
I LOVE my birthday - it's always BEEN a special day for me. USUALLY I CELEBRATE with friends and family, enjoying good food and company. Last year, my birthday FELL on a Saturday so we HAD a big party. In the morning, I WOKE UP to the delicious smell of my favorite breakfast foods that my mom HAD COOKED.

After EATING, we SPENT the afternoon at a nice restaurant downtown. My friends SURPRISED me by SHOWING UP and JOINING us for the meal. It WAS such a fun time CHATTING, LAUGHING, and MAKING memories together.

That night, we WENT to my cousin's house for a bonfire and s'mores. The flames DANCED in the fire pit as we SANG happy birthday and I BLEW OUT the candles on my cake. I FELT so loved.

Next year, I HOPE to take a weekend trip somewhere new to CELEBRATE. Maybe a hiking adventure or RENTING a cabin in the woods. As long as I'm SURROUNDED by my favorite people, I'm sure it WILL BE amazing. Birthdays ARE the best!
Похожие вопросы