Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский язык небольшое задание

носорог Ученик (110), на голосовании 2 дня назад
Which is right?
Hi Mark
I know (1) you've working / work in Sweden in June, but what (2) are you doing / do you do for the first two weeks in July? Hannah and (3) are going / will ao to the Czech Republic for a holiday, and we want you and Sue to come with us! I don't think Hannah (4) will fly / flies to the Czech Republic because she hates planes, so (5) are we going / shall we go by train? What you think?
We can spend a few days in Prague and then go to the fountain ave and do some walking. (6) We're not going to camp / We won't camp this year. I think (7) well. probably stay / we're probably staying in small hotels.
Good plans? Anyway, Hannah's calling me. (8) We're going to have / We will have dinner, but (9) I'll phone / I'm phoning you later this evening.
Jack
Голосование за лучший ответ
Стас Пацына Профи (946) 1 месяц назад
you've been working
do you do
are going
will fly
shall we go
We won't camp
we're probably staying
We will have
I'll phone
носорогУченик (110) 1 месяц назад
а зачем в первом been нужен
Стас Пацына Профи (946) носорог, Без него никак.
Joseph Гений (62653) 1 месяц назад
Which is right?
Hi Mark
I know (1) you're working in Sweden in June, but what (2) are you doing for the first two weeks in July? Hannah and (3) are going to the Czech Republic for a holiday, and we want you and Sue to come with us! I don't think Hannah (4) will fly to the Czech Republic because she hates planes, so (5) shall we go by train? What do you think?
We can spend a few days in Prague and then go to the fountain avenue and do some walking. (6) We're not going to camp this year. I think (7) we will. probably stay in small hotels.
Good plans? Anyway, Hannah's calling me. (8) We will have dinner, but (9) I'll phone you later this evening.
Jack
Похожие вопросы