Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Рассказ о любом персонаже марвл ОЧЕНЬ СРОЧНО!!!

паша бородач Ученик (96), открыт 1 неделю назад
Рассказ о любом персонаже марвл
ОЧЕНЬ СРОЧНО!!!
2 ответа
Геннадий Сибирский Просветленный (21931) 1 неделю назад
Вот тебе совет
Иногда надо думать самостоятельно
Анатолий Зинин Высший разум (333925) 1 неделю назад
My favorite superhero is Spider-Man. He is a fictional character created by Marvel Comics. Spider-Man’s real name is Peter Parker, and he gained his superpowers after being bitten by a radioactive spider. He has the ability to climb walls, shoot webs, and has superhuman strength and agility.

What I love about Spider-Man is that he is relatable. He is not a billionaire like Iron Man or a god like Thor. He is just a regular guy who happens to have superpowers. He struggles with everyday problems like paying rent and maintaining relationships.

Spider-Man is also a hero who puts others before himself. He is always willing to risk his life to save others, even if it means sacrificing his own happiness. He is a symbol of hope and inspiration to many people, including myself.

In conclusion, Spider-Man is my favorite superhero because he is relatable, selfless, and inspiring. He reminds us that anyone can be a hero, no matter how ordinary they may seem.
Похожие вопросы