Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

ПОМОГИТЕ С АНГЛИЙСКИМ СРОЧНО ПОЖАЛУЙСТА

Matildochka_BylBylbonavna0 Ученик (56), открыт 1 неделю назад
1 ответ
The Dizro Гуру (2863) 1 неделю назад
21.2) Все предложения построены в разных временах пассивного залога.

Football is played in most countries in the world. В фубол играют в большинстве стран мира.

Why was the letter sent to the wrong address? Почему письмо было отправлено по неправильному адресу?

A garage is a place where cars are repaired. Гараж — это место, где ремонтируют машины.

Where were you born? Где вы родились?

How many languages are spoken in Switzerland? На скольких языках говорят в Швейцарии?

Somebody broke into our house but nothing was stolen. Кто-то вломился в наш дом, но ничего не было украдено.

When was the bicycle invented? Когда был изобретен велосипед?

21.3) The room is cleaned every day. I saw an accident yesterday. Two people were taken to hospital. Paper is made from wood. There was a fire at the hotel last week. Two of the rooms were damaged. 'Where did you get this picture?' 'It was given to me by a friend of mine. 'Many American programmes are shown on British television. 'Did Jim and Sue go to the wedding?' 'No. They had been invited, but they didn't go.''How old is this film?' 'Itwas made in 1965.'My car was stolen last week, but the next day it was found by the police.
Matildochka_BylBylbonavna0Ученик (56) 1 неделю назад
Спасибо огромное дай бог те здоровья
The DizroГуру (2863) 1 неделю назад
И вам )
Похожие вопросы