Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Пожалуйста помогите мне умаляю вас

Саша Пузнов Ученик (97), открыт 2 недели назад
. The meeting went for hou10. Children are … 11. Which shoes go best … 12. A(n) 13. Tom is … 14. If food or drink goes 15. A(n) magazine. 16. Nature Madness members … 17. … about animals and how they live. … this dress? … person is pleassnt to look at … that the guns may be used against the police. … it is no longer fresh. … is a piece of writing about a particular subject that is published in a newspaper or … in lots of after-school activities. especially people's private lives. … is a conversation about unimportant subjects, 3. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or the Past Continuous. 18. Paul … 19. She … 20. 21. While you … these letters. … (get dressed), had breakfast and then went to the school. … (write) a letter when the lights went out. …(you/watch) the film when the phone … … (be) out, the postman came and … … (ring)? … (deliver) 22. … (the children/study) while their nanny … (prepare) dinner? 23. -What …(happen) to you? -1 … … (drive) to work. … (have) an accident while 24. The baby… 25. I… (sleep) when grandpa … (pass) the exam without difficulty. (arrive). 4. Choose the correct response. 26. You won't believe this/ I found a wallet in the street. 27. Listen to this- George had a car accident! 28. I climbed Mount Everest. A)Wow! How long did it take you? B)Actually, I'd rather Watch channel C)Really? Did you take it to the police? 29. There's a sports programme on after, Shall we watch that too? D) I suppose so. What channel is it on? 30. How do you feel now? E) How dreadful! Was he hurt? 31. Can't we watch the news? F) Well, I'm still a bit shocked! 5. Form adjectives from the words below using -able, -ible, -ent. 32. Enjoyrs and hours. 9. They organised different events and activities such as recycling or clean-up days, planting trees, and helping animals. 10. Children are about animals and how they live. 11. Which shoes go best this dress? 12. A(n) person is pleasant to look at. 13. Tom is. that the guns may be used against the police. 14. If food or drink goes , it is no longer fresh. 15. A(n) ... is a piece of writing about a particular subject that is published in a newspaper or magazine. 16. Nature Madness members ... in lots of after-school activities. 17. is a conversation about unimportant subjects, especially people's
4 ответа
Nikita Nikita Ученик (156) 2 недели назад
. The meeting went for hou10. Children are … 11. Which shoes go best … 12. A(n) 13. Tom is … 14. If food or drink goes 15. A(n) magazine. 16. Nature Madness members … 17. … about animals and how they live. … this dress? … person is pleassnt to look at … that the guns may be used against the police. … it is no longer fresh. … is a piece of writing about a particular subject that is published in a newspaper or … in lots of after-school activities. especially people's private lives. … is a conversation about unimportant subjects, 3. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or the Past Continuous. 18. Paul … 19. She … 20. 21. While you … these letters. … (get dressed), had breakfast and then went to the school. … (write) a letter when the lights went out. …(you/watch) the film when the phone … … (be) out, the postman came and … … (ring)? … (deliver) 22. … (the children/study) while their nanny … (prepare) dinner? 23. -What …(happen) to you? -1 … … (drive) to work. … (have) an accident while 24. The baby… 25. I… (sleep) when grandpa … (pass) the exam without difficulty. (arrive). 4. Choose the correct response. 26. You won't believe this/ I found a wallet in the street. 27. Listen to this- George had a car accident! 28. I climbed Mount Everest. A)Wow! How long did it take you? B)Actually, I'd rather Watch channel C)Really? Did you take it to the police? 29. There's a sports programme on after, Shall we watch that too? D) I suppose so. What channel is it on? 30. How do you feel now? E) How dreadful! Was he hurt? 31. Can't we watch the news? F) Well, I'm still a bit shocked! 5. Form adjectives from the words below using -able, -ible, -ent. 32. Enjoyrs and hours. 9. They organised different events and activities such as recycling or clean-up days, planting trees, and helping animals. 10. Children are about animals and how they live. 11. Which shoes go best this dress? 12. A(n) person is pleasant to look at. 13. Tom is. that the guns may be used against the police. 14. If food or drink goes , it is no longer fresh. 15. A(n) ... is a piece of writing about a particular subject that is published in a newspaper or magazine. 16. Nature Madness members ... in lots of after-school activities. 17. is a conversation about unimportant subjects, especially people's
Похожие вопросы