Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским

Рома Ерошкин Ученик (95), открыт 3 недели назад
3 ответа
Инспектор Жопидý Просветленный (39944) 3 недели назад
Sure, I can help you with the English exercises in the image.
I. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb to be.
1. The relatives were in the park yesterday. (were is the correct form of the verb to be for the plural third person past tense.)
2. The chef was in Spain last year. (was is the correct form of the verb to be for the singular third person past tense.)
3. You are fine today. (are is the correct form of the verb to be for the plural second person present tense.)
4. There is a computer on the table. (is is the correct form of the verb to be for the singular third person present tense.)
5. We are happy. (are is the correct form of the verb to be for the plural first person present tense.)
II. Make the sentences negative.
1. Sara didn't buy sweets two days ago. (didn't buy is the negative form of the past tense verb buy.)
2. The students don't speak Italian every week. (don't speak is the negative form of the present tense verb speak.)
3. There isn't a ball on the floor. (isn't is the negative form of the present tense verb to be.)
III. Match the questions to the answers.
1. Did she watch the film? e) Yes, she did (This is the only answer that matches the question.)
2. Do the boys play hockey? c) Yes, they do (This is the only answer that matches the question.)
3. Were you in Finland? a) Yes, we were (This is the only answer that matches the question.)
4. Was the story interesting? b) No, it wasn't (This is the only answer that matches the question.)
5. Who are you? d) I am Ann (This is the only answer that matches the question.)
IV. Put the verbs in the correct tense (present or past simple).
1. She comes to me every day. (comes is the present tense form of the verb come.)
2. I started to learn English last year. (started is the past tense form of the verb start.)
3. The students had a break yesterday. (had is the past tense form of the verb have.)
4. Teenagers often drink coffee at college. (drink is the present tense form of the verb drink.)
5. We lived in Murmansk last year. (lived is the past tense form of the verb live.)
V. Ask general questions.
1. What did she do yesterday? (This is a general question about what the person did yesterday.)
2. What do the boys like to do? (This is a general question about the boys' interests.)
3. Where did you go last summer? (This is a general question about the person's travel plans last summer.)
4. What did you think of the movie? (This is a general question about the person's opinion of the movie.)
5. What are your plans for the weekend? (This is a general question about the person's plans for the weekend.)
VI. Ask specific questions starting with the words in parentheses.
1. Where did Effis relatives live in 2010? (This is a specific question about the location of Effis relatives in 2010.)
2. Who was Megan an only child? (This is a specific question about Megan's family.)
3. When do they finish at 5 p.m.? (This is a specific question about the time that the people finish work.)
4. Who does Sara play tennis on Sunday? (This is a specific question about Sara's tennis partner.)
VII. Read the text and answer the questions.
Text:
My first name is Ann. My surname is Komeva. I am sixteen. I go to college. I am a student. In Russian colleges students learn to speak English or German. I like English. It is my hobby. It is difficult. I want to know it very well. People speak English all over the world. We have English once a week, on Monday. Classroom Ne 204 is big. There is a TV on the wall, many desks and chairs. There isn't a laptop. The lessons are in the morning. I am never late. At our English lessons we listen, read and translate. We
Похожие вопросы