Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите срочно пожалуйста с английским

никита коваленко Ученик (135), открыт 1 неделю назад
1 ответ
Black Мастер (2161) 1 неделю назад
Let's go through the tasks one by one as shown in the images you provided.

### Image 1
**Differentiated Test on Shopping**

#### I. Прочитайте текст и выполните задание после текста
**Ответы на вопросы:**
1. Why do some common types of shops exist in towns or cities?
- Because there are many kinds of shops in every town or city.
2. Why does the author prefer to do their shopping in big department stores and supermarkets?
- Because they sell various goods under one roof and everything can be found there.
3. What goods can you find in a department store?
- Clothes, hats, shirts, shoes, electric appliances, furniture, toys, and sports goods.
4. What items can be found in the women's clothing department?
- Dresses, suits, blouses, skirts, coats, lingerie, hats, beautiful scarves, gloves, shoes, and handbags.
5. What goods are sold in the perfumery department?
- Lipstick, lotions, and perfumes.
6. What food items are sold in the bakery department?
- Bread, rolls, and biscuits.

#### II. Прочитайте текст еще раз и определите, верны или не верны следующие утверждения
1. Department stores sell a variety of goods under one roof. **(True)**
2. In the food supermarket, you can buy food items like sausages and fish. **(True)**
3. The greengrocery sells dairy products like milk and cheese. **(False)**
4. Small shops usually have all the things that help customers find what they want. **(False)**
5. In a food supermarket, you can buy many different things: sausages, fish, sugar. **(True)**

#### III. Прочитайте предложенный ниже текст. Преобразуйте слово, напечатанное заглавными буквами в скобках так, чтобы оно грамматически соответствовало содержанию текста. Заполните пропуск полученным словом.
1. Anna was glad that the academic year was about to finish. Like most **children** (CHILD) she was looking forward to the summer but not because she wanted to relax. Her plans **were** (BE) ambitious. Anna wanted to buy a professional digital camera and it wasn’t easy to save enough money. Anna had already chosen the model she wanted. Her dad said that he **would** (GIVE) her the money in a couple of years. But Anna needed it that summer. She **could** (CAN) wait so long and needed it right then. “If I **had** (HAVE) it now, I would be able to take part in the Professional Photograph Competition. Everyone says I have talent.” So she started looking at the ads. There were several jobs for **teenagers** (TEENAGER) but none of them paid well. Suddenly, when she was sitting at the bus stop, a **brilliant** (BRILLIANT) idea came to her head. “Why not take up a summer job as a photographer?” She reached for the phone and dialed the number of a large photography agency. “Hello, can I speak to your manager, please?” Anna’s voice sounded encouraging and Anna **thought** (THINK) that she probably had a chance.

### Image 2
#### III. Прочитайте предложенный ниже текст. Преобразуйте слово, напечатанное заглавными буквами в скобках так, чтобы оно грамматически и лексически соответствовало содержанию текста. Заполните пропуск полученным словом.
People have always tried to make their life safe and comfortable — and that has always been the main reason for **technological** (TECHNOLOGY) progress. However, even the most **impressive** (IMPRESS) of our achievements cannot compare with the wonders created by nature. Wise nature equips all the creatures with appropriate instruments — wings, fins, teeth, sharp vision and hearing. Animals, fish and birds have a wonderful sense of **direction** (DIRECT) and the ability to live in the most **dangerous** (DANGER) situations. People seem to be the most **helpless** (HELP) of all living beings but they were given brains as a **powerful** (POWER) tool for survival and development.
BlackМастер (2161) 1 неделю назад
#### IV. Вы планируете пойти в фитнес клуб и теперь хотели бы получить больше информации. Вы должны задать пять прямых вопросов, чтобы узнать следующее:
1. Where is the fitness club located?
2. What programs do you have for beginners?
3. What special equipment is needed?
4. Do you offer any special equipment for beginners?
5. Do you have qualified coaches?

Let me know if you need further assistance with any part of the tasks or if there's anything specific you'd like to clarify or focus on.
Похожие вопросы