Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с английским

Настя Доронина Ученик (72), открыт 1 неделю назад
You _________ call us before 5 p.m. We will be able to give you all the information you need.
Выберите один ответ:

was able to
might
had to
should

Вопрос 2
When______she _____ start training with this team? – Next week.
can…be
may…to
will … be able to
will … has to

Вопрос 3
He said: "I am stuck in the traffic jam." – He said that he ______ stuck in the traffic jam.
Выберите один ответ:

am
is
was
would be

Вопрос 4
He asked: " How many months have you supervised the new subsidiary?" – He asked how many months I ______ the new subsidiary.
Выберите один ответ:

supervise
have supervised
had supervised
would supervise

Вопрос 5
They asked: "Who speaks first at the conference?" – They asked who ________ first at the conference.
Выберите один ответ:

speaks
spoke
would speak
had spoken

Вопрос 6
We asked: " What are we going to do tomorrow?" – We asked what we _________ to do the next day.
Выберите один ответ:

are going
was going
were going
would be going

Вопрос 7
If they _________ to Prague, we ___________ to the exhibition together, but they have other plans.
Выберите один ответ:

flew, would go
fly, will go
had flown, would have gone

Вопрос 8
He said: "Our company has the best interior designers in the city." – He said that their company ______ the best interior designers in the city.
Выберите один ответ:

has
has had
had
had had

Вопрос 9
She said: "The delivery van will leave in 5 minutes." – She said that delivery van____ 5 minutes later.
Выберите один ответ:

leaves
left
had left
would leave

Вопрос 10
Пока нет ответа
I said: "I'll help you with the accounts if you want." – I said that I ________ her with the accounts if she wanted.
Выберите один ответ:

will help
would help
helped
had helped

Вопрос 11
Текст вопроса
If the dollar _________ this weekend, we _________ most of our savings.
Выберите один ответ:

falls, will lose
fell, would have lost
falls, would lose

Вопрос 12

He _______ come at about 7 p.m. We are not sure.
Выберите один ответ:

can
may
must
has to

Вопрос 13
They asked: "Has she reported yet?" – They asked if she _________ yet.
Выберите один ответ:

has reported
reported
had reported
would report

Вопрос 14

You ___________ send this letter by mail. It is very important and urgent.
Выберите один ответ:

shouldn't
may not
are not able
don't have to

Вопрос 15

If he ________ the CEO, he ___________ a general meeting. But he is a senior manager.
Выберите один ответ:
were, would call
had been, would have called
is, will call
1 ответ
Amateur Мудрец (11708) 1 неделю назад
You _should call us before 5 p.m. We will be able to give you all the information you need
Вопрос 2
When can she start training with this team? – Next week.
He said: "I am stuck in the traffic jam." – He said that he_was stuck in the traffic jam.
He asked: " How many months have you supervised the new subsidiary?" – He asked how many months I had supervised_ the new subsidiary.
He said: "I am stuck in the traffic jam." – He said that he was stuck in the traffic jam.
He asked: " How many months have you supervised the new subsidiary?" – He asked how many months I_had supervised the new subsidiary.
They asked: "Who speaks first at the conference?" – They asked who spoke first at the conference.
We asked: " What are we going to do tomorrow?" – We asked what we was going to do the next day.
If they fly to Prague, we will go to the exhibition together, but they have other plans.
He said: "Our company has the best interior designers in the city." – He said that their company _had the best interior designers in the city.
She said: "The delivery van will leave in 5 minutes." – She said that delivery van_would leave_ 5 minutes later.
I said: "I'll help you with the accounts if you want." – I said that I would help_ her with the accounts if she wanted.
Вопрос 10
I said: "I'll help you with the accounts if you want." – I said that I _would help her with the accounts if she wanted.
If the dollar falls, this weekend, we will lose most of our savings.
He _may_ come at about 7 p.m. We are not sure.
They asked: "Has she reported yet?" – They asked if she had reported yet.
You _shouldn't_send this letter by mail. It is very important and urgent.
If he is the CEO, he will call a general meeting. But he is a senior manager.

проверяй, могут быть ошибки
Mark ShorПросветленный (49305) 1 неделю назад
И они таки есть.
Похожие вопросы