Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

i need friend to me

ahmed ghenewa Ученик (92), закрыт 17 лет назад
hello i`m ahmed
i saw your profile at net and i very glad that we can be friends..
that small information at my profile i know that not good to send my number`s or e-mails but i want to have friend and to have trust of me that i`m not play realy i want friend...ok..
i am Ahmed
from Egypt ,i am 186 cm and 95 kg,and i am engineer ,i see your photo at net you are so beau and i
want to make friend & chat with you to be close friends to know each other my number that all my number to be not afraid & that i not play you see all my number you have mobile&icq&e-mail......
my e-mail is aghenewa1 @ gmail.com .i am not bad you can see my photos if you want too, i think we will be more friends, you can send to me sms to be chat all day!!! sorry again if i bother you,i think this way to have friend and net it difficult, but i try,try,try,try, so i think i like your profile,,but i do not know what you say about me??? maybe yes or no in the end,,i hope we be friends at future...Ahmed?i wait your reply sorry again if i bother you.........
i know it not done and that mad but maybe done and have my friend what you think?
Echo Мыслитель (7337) 17 лет назад
Не хватит ли постить здесь всякую хню?
адвокат Шимкович Мыслитель (7139) 17 лет назад
Я думаю по этому поводу, что здесь принято писать по русский, а так это похоже на очередной спамм
Наталья Ильина Знаток (295) 17 лет назад
Not there you search!
Into a site of acquaintances come
Похожие вопросы