Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Дз по английскому

Мария Шибина Ученик (96), открыт 4 дня назад
3 ответа
Данил Фролов Знаток (410) 4 дня назад
Я ещё к не насладился летом, какое дз
speexz Гуру (2896) 4 дня назад
Here are the sentences with the correct verb forms:

I completed (complete) the project last night. What a relief!
She commutes (commute) to work every weekday.
Do they often explore (they/explore/often) new places? – Yes, they do.
We have flown (fly) to London twice, such a fantastic experience.
Look at them! They are talking (talk) and the teacher is looking (look) at them.
What were you doing (you/do) from 5 to 7 last Sunday evening? – I was watching (watch) TV.
He bought (buy) a new car two weeks ago.
He has just bought (buy/just) a new car, it looks cool!
My brothers were working (work) in the garden while I was baking (bake) a cake with my mom. It was a good day, really.
We always write (write/always) a test on Tuesdays, but this week we wrote (write) it on Thursday.
I remember that when I was (be) ten years younger, I spent (spend) weekends with my grandparents and I enjoyed (enjoy) that time a lot. They taught (teach) me plenty of important life lessons and I loved (love) it!
Don’t disturb me, please! I am drawing (draw) a character for our art lesson.
Has he ever touched (he/touch/ever) a giant spider? – No, he hasn’t.
My day usually starts (start/usually) with stretching, after that I take (take) a shower, brush (brush) my teeth, prepare (prepare) breakfast, and then I leave (leave) house for school. But my sister is (be) always late for school, because she gets (get) up too late and doesn't have (not/have) enough time for her morning routine. We are (be) way too different.
Last week was (be) a disaster! I was running (run) back home when I suddenly sprained (sprain) my ankle. It was (be) so painful.
Did she know (she/know) who he was (be)? – I wasn't (not/be) sure, but I thought (think) she met (meet) him somewhere last week.
We have already finished (finish/already) the assignment, but the other group hasn’t completed (not/complete) it yet.
What do your parents do (your parents/do)? – They both work (work) as doctors.
What are your parents doing (your parents/do) right now? – They are swimming (swim).
She has known (know) him for ten years.
Похожие вопросы