Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

переведите пожалста русский текст на английский !!!

Anastasia Ученик (134), на голосовании 14 лет назад
Каждый день я думаю , действительно ли вы - человек, с интернет - эры? Маршал Меклиэн предсказал, что в будущем люди предпочтут компьютеры печатным книгам. Его предсказание сбылось. Я понял важность компьютерной эры, но я уверен , что в будущем книги не исчезнут. Они будут лежать в библиотеках и офисах, и ждать пока кто -то их полюбит.В настоящее время я нашел в интернете онлайн книгу "Дон Кихот". Когда я был маленький , дедушка читал мне ее. Когда я думаю о ней , я вспоминаю иллюстрации в книге, запах чернил ее страниц. Новые технологии изменили наше представление жизни, но я не думаю, что вы забыли, как в детстве ваши родители читали вам книги.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Alex N Гуру (3680) 14 лет назад
Each day I think, really you - a person, with internet - an eras? The Marshal Meklien has predicted that in the future people will prefer the computers printed book. His(its) prediction was sold. I have understood importance of the computer era, but I certain that in the future books is not disappeared. They will lie in library and office, and wait while who -that their love;like.At present I have found in интернете онлайн book "Don Kihot". When I was small, дедушка read me her(it). When I think about her, I recall the illustrations in book, scent of the ink of her(its) pages. New technologies have changed our presentation to lifes, but I do not think that you have forgotten, as in the childhood of your parents read you books.
Юлька Мастер (1601) 14 лет назад
примерно так
Every day I think, whether really you are a person, about the Internet - an era? Marshal Meklien has foretold that in the future people will prefer computers to printing books. Its prediction has come true. I have understood importance of a computer era, but I am assured that in the book future will not disappear. They will lie in libraries and offices, and to wait while who them will grow fond. Now I have found in the Internet online the book "Quixote". When I was small, the grandfather read me it. When I think of it, I recollect illustrations in the book, the smell blackened its pages. New technologies have changed our representation of a life, but I do not think that you have forgotten, as in the childhood your parents read you books.
маликахон 78 Мыслитель (7598) 14 лет назад
Every day I think if you - people with the Internet - an era? Marshal Meklien predicted that in future people will prefer computers print books. His prediction came true. I understood the importance of the computer era, but I am sure that in the future, books will not disappear. They will be based on in libraries and offices, and wait until someone has their polyubit.V now I have found on the internet online book "Don Quixote." When I was little, my grandfather read it. When I think about it, I recall the illustrations in the book, the smell of ink its pages. New technologies have changed our perception of life, but I do not think that you have forgotten, as a child your parents read your book.
Виктория Кривун Гуру (3106) 14 лет назад
Every day I think, whether really you are a person, about the Internet - an era? Marshal Meklien has foretold that in the future people will prefer computers to printing books. Its prediction has come true. I have understood importance of a computer era, but I am assured that in the book future will not disappear. They will lie in libraries and offices, and to wait while who them will grow fond. Now I have found in the Internet online the book "Quixote". When I was small, the grandfather read me it. When I think of it, I recollect illustrations in the book, the smell blackened its pages. New technologies have changed our representation of a life, but I do not think that you have forgotten, as in the childhood your parents read you books.
Lencha Профи (693) 14 лет назад
Every day I think, whether really you are a person, about the Internet - an era? Marshal Meklien has predicted, that in the future people will prefer computers to printed books. Its prediction has come true. I have understood importance of a computer era, but I am assured, that in the future of the book will not disappear. They will lay in libraries and offices, and to wait while who for them will grow fond. Now I have found in the Internet online the book " Don Кихот ". When I was small, the grandfather read to me it. When I think of it, I recollect illustrations in the book, the smell blackened its pages. New technologies have changed our representation of a life, but I do not think, that you have forgotten, as in the childhood your parents read to you books.
Марина Сбаити Мастер (1483) 14 лет назад
Every day I think, are you really a person from internet-era? Marshal Meklien predicted, that future people will prefer computers to printed books.His prediction came true.I understood the importance of the computer era, but I am sure thet in the future books will not disappear.They will lie in libraries and offices, waiting for someone to love them. Now I found in the internet an online book "Don Quihote". When I was A small kid, my grandfather read it to me. When I think of it, I remember the illustrations in this book, the odor of ink on its pages. New technologies changer our vision of life, but zI don't think that you forgot how your parents read you books when you were children.
Источник: Вот так.:)
Таланцева Анна Мастер (1313) 14 лет назад
Each day I think, really you - a person, with internet - an eras? The Marshal Meklien has predicted that in the future people will prefer the computers printed book. His(its) prediction was sold. I have understood importance of the computer era, but I certain that in the future books is not disappeared. They will lie in library and office, and wait while who -that their love;like.At present I have found in интернете онлайн book "Don Kihot". When I was small, дедушка read me her(it). When I think about her, I recall the illustrations in book, scent of the ink of her(its) pages. New technologies have changed our presentation to lifes, but I do not think that you have forgotten, as in the childhood of your parents read you books.
Похожие вопросы