Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Плиз!перевидите на английский язык.

Александра Ученик (149), на голосовании 14 лет назад
После окончания института я получила диплом по специальности англияского языка,и решила быть учителем в школе.После беседы с директором школы меня приняли учителем в школу.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Антон Каталкин Профи (713) 14 лет назад
After completion of the institute I have got the diploma on professions англияского language,and has solved to be a teacher in school.After conversation with director of the school I have taken the teacher in school.
антон гацко Ученик (163) 14 лет назад
After completion of the institute I have got the diploma on professions англияского language,and has solved to be a teacher in school.After conversation with director of the school I have taken the teacher in school.
Жек.Жек! Ученик (83) 14 лет назад
Присылай, может помогу!
ink Профи (770) 14 лет назад
ахахах диплом по англу и перевести не может. купили что ли?
Звезда Профи (689) 14 лет назад
After completion of institute I got a diploma on speciality english language, and decided to be a teacher at school.After conversation with head master I was accepted a teacher in school.
Марина Кудинова Гуру (4524) 14 лет назад
ну если ты этого не можешь перевести - вряд ли тебе светит эта вакансия:)) ) и уловки тут не помогут:)) )
да и америкосу ты вряд ли такое впаришь:))))
Ягафаров Динус Мастер (1926) 14 лет назад
after institute completing i`ve got a english specialization diploma and got a desicion of being a school teacher. after talking with the school director i was taken to this school as a teacher. одно только непонятно, если вы это про себя пишете, какой же вы тогда учитель языка?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Алексей Терешин Мастер (1423) 14 лет назад
On graduation from the Institute I was certified as a teacher of english and made up my mind to be a teacher at school. After an interview with the school director I was accepted for teacher at school.
слишком много teacher для такого короткого абзаца
Господа, вам выражение "completion of the institute" эл. перевод. выдаёт?
Darja Профи (825) 14 лет назад
After finishing the course in the institute I recieved an english diploma and decided to be a teacher at school. After the conversation with the director I got the job as a teacher in that school.
Похожие вопросы