Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

помогите поставить предложения по примеру

the ghost Ученик (4), закрыт 14 лет назад
пример:("im tired"-she said/-she said she was tired) 1)Rich spaceman said"we are looking forward to the news from space"2)"we took pictures of this planet yesterday"megan said/3)Vira said"i have never seen this flower before"4)"i want to send a picture of this planet to my brother"Ron said/5)"we*re getting ready for a meeting with aliens now"Ali said.6)Sara said"prepare to land on this planet"7)Megan said,"dont use knives and forks on our spaceship"
Лучший ответ
Yelisey Мыслитель (6198) 14 лет назад
1)Rich spaceman said they were looking forward to the news from space 2)Megan said they had taken pictures of that planet the day before.
3)Vira said she had never seen that flower before
4)Ron said he wanted to send a picture of that planet to his brother
5)Ali said they were getting ready for a meeting with aliens at that moment
6)Sara told to prepare to land on that planet
7)Megan told not to use knives and forks on their spaceship.
Остальные ответы
Olga Tishineva Просветленный (40421) 14 лет назад
Задай вопрос по-русскО: нужно перевести предложения в косвенную речь!
PS Yelisey меня со своим емелькиным пофигизмом с ног сшибает - лишь бы свои баллы заработать!: -(
1) THE rich spaceman said THAT they were looking forward to the news from space2 2) Megan said THAT they had taken pictures of that planet the day before.
3) Vira said THAT she had never seen that flower before.
4) Ron said he wanted to send a picture of that planet to his brother.
5) Ali said THAT they were getting ready for a meeting with aliens at that moment.
6) Sara ASKED to prepare to land on that planet (to tell smb - !)
7) Megan ASKED not to use knives and forks on their spaceship.(---)
Похожие вопросы