Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

хеееелллп

Валентина Шило Ученик (172), закрыт 5 лет назад
Упр. 293. Передайте следующие повелительные предложения в косвенной речи.
1. Неsaid to us: «Come here tomorrow.» 2. I said to Mike: «Send me a telegram as soon as you arrive.» 3. Father said to me: «Don't stay there long.» 4. Peter said to them: «Don't leave the room until I come back.» 5. «Take my luggage to Room 145,» he said to the porter. 6. He said to me: «Ring me up tomorrow.» 7. «Bring me a cup of black coffee,» she said to the waiter. 8. «Don't be late for dinner,» said other to us. 9. Jane said to us: «Please tell me all you know about it.» 10. She said to Nick: «Please don't say anything about it to your sister.» 11. The teacher said to me: «Hand»this note to your parents, please.« 12. Oleg said to his sister: »Put the letter into an envelope and give it to Kate.« 13. »Please help me with this work, Henry,« said Robert. 14. »Please bring me some fish soup,« he said to the waitress, 15. »Don't worry over such a small thing,« she said to me. 16. »Please don't mention it to anybody,« Mary said to her friend. 17. »Promise to come and see me," said Jane to Alice.
Лучший ответ
Дивергент Высший разум (1648124) 14 лет назад
said везде на told меняй, to перед глаголом, и местоимения не забудь соответственно поменять, если есть.. . А если отрицательное, то вместо to cтавь not to. А если Please вначале, то меняй said на asked, а please убирай. А если обращение внутри прямой речи, то меняй said на "told к кому обращение" или "asked к кому обращение", как в 13-м.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы