Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Кто шарит в английском ???

Nicson Lam Ученик (97), закрыт 14 лет назад
Вставьте подходящие модальные глаголы (must, may, can, need, to have to, to be able to).
1. You ...not come to help them tomorrow: the work is done. 2. You ...not change the whole text as the beginning is all right. You ...only rewrite the second part of it. 3. ..you help me now? — I am afraid not: I am in a great hurry. I shall be free in the evening. Come to my place at about eight, and I ...help you. 4. John ...not tell us the rules of the game: we know them. 5. ..I return the book to you on Friday? I am afraid I ...not finish it before. - No, that is too late. You ...bring it to me not later than Wednesday. 6. It is already six o'clock. We ...hurry if we don't want to be late. 7. ..you translate this text into English? - I think I ...8. They spent all the morning on the river bank. Only Ann ...return home as she ...not stay in the sun for such a long time. 9. How do you feel when you ...take a test? - I'm always a little frightened and unhappy. 10. She ...decorate a room nicely. 11. We ...not afford to pay the bill. 12. He's got a lung problem and he ...go to hospital every two weeks. 13. Ann ...not go to his birthday party yesterday because she ...go to the dentist. 14. You ...take medicine three times a day before meals. You ...not stop taking it until you have finished the bottle. Don't forget. You ...drink water as much as you ...You ...get up tomorrow if you like. You ...not stay in bed all the time. But you ...not do any work at all. You ...just relax for a few days.
Лучший ответ
Малюська Кисковна Гуру (4877) 14 лет назад
Вообще-то за это по-честному деньги берут, ну да ладно

1. need
2 have not to change...,need
3. can, shall be able to
4. has not to tell...
5. may, shall not be able to finish...,must
6. must
7. can, can
8. had to, was not able to stay...
9. are able to
10. is able to
11. can
12. has to
13. was not able to go...,needed go...
14. must, must, need, can, may, need, must, may

Вообще, выбор модальных глаголов в таких заданиях- вопрос очень индивидуальный, поэтому каких-то единственно верных вариантов ответа в большинстве случаев нет. "Железные" варианты с единственным подходящим словом обычно требуют или can, или must.
Остальные ответы
Mashanya Гений (79563) 14 лет назад
1. You DON'T NEED TO come to help them tomorrow: the work is done. 2. You DON'T NEED TO change the whole text as the beginning is all right. You HAVE only TO rewrite the second part of it. 3. CAN you help me now? — I am afraid not: I am in a great hurry. I shall be free in the evening. Come to my place at about eight, and I'LL BE ABLE TO help you. 4. John DOESN'T NEED TO tell us the rules of the game: we know them. 5. MAY I return the book to you on Friday? I am afraid I SHAN'T (WON'T) BE ABLE TO finish it before. - No, that is too late. You MUST bring it to me not later than Wednesday. 6. It is already six o'clock. We MUST hurry if we don't want to be late. 7. CAN you translate this text into English? - I think I CAN 8. They spent all the morning on the river bank. Only Ann HAD TO return home as she WAS not ABLE TO stay in the sun for such a long time. 9. How do you feel when you HAVE TO take a test? - I'm always a little frightened and unhappy. 10. She IS ABLE TO decorate a room nicely. 11. We CAN not afford to pay the bill. 12. He's got a lung problem and he HAS TO go to hospital every two weeks. 13. Ann WAS not ABLE TO go to his birthday party yesterday because she NEEDED TO (HAD TO) go to the dentist. 14. You MUST take medicine three times a day before meals. You MUST not stop taking it until you have finished the bottle. Don't forget. You NEED TO drink water as much as you CAN. You DON'T NEED TO get up tomorrow if you like. You DON'T NEED TO stay in bed all the time. But you MUST not do any work at all. You CAN (MAY) just relax for a few days.
Источник: Opinions differ:-)
Daniil Ученик (159) 7 лет назад
1. need
2 have not to change...,need
3. can, shall be able to
4. has not to tell...
5. may, shall not be able to finish...,must
6. must
7. can, can
8. had to, was not able to stay...
9. are able to
10. is able to
11. can
12. has to
13. was not able to go...,needed go...
14. must, must, need, can, may, need, must, may
юлия ларионова Знаток (336) 4 года назад
Вставьтеглаголы must or have to
1.You … open the window. It is cold.
2.I … get up earlier today. We are going on an excursion.
3.We … clean the floor. It’s very dirty.
4.We … visit granny. She is ill.
5.I … come back before 6 o’clock.
6.We … come to school on time.
7.You … help your friend.
8.I ___________ learn English. It will help me in the future.
9.I watch television all the time. I ___________ stop.
10.We are going to drive for six hours. We ___________ get something to eat!
Похожие вопросы