Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский !!помогите те кто владеет свободно!!!!

Евгения Николаева Ученик (233), на голосовании 14 лет назад
нужен правильный перевод.надо написать письмо типа приглашения на день рождения!текст примерно такой! дорогая люда.далее приветствие.я имею день рождение 29 апреля . и очень хочу чтобы там ты присутствовала.на вечеринке будут петя саша дима алина и еще многие другие.вечеринка состоится завтра вечером примерно в 8 часов вечера.я знаю ты живешь далеко и тебе заказала такси.в нужное время оно к тебе подъедет. надеюсь ты примешь мое приглашение.до встречи . с любовью женя.
Дополнен 14 лет назад
для урока!
Голосование за лучший ответ
elena m Искусственный Интеллект (109932) 14 лет назад
а зачем люде приглашение на английском?
да еще не написанное вами?
хотите убить ее типа своими познаниями?
Виктория Мастер (2221) 14 лет назад
Dear Luda,
many thanks for your letter. I should apologise for not writing. I really should have written sooner.
I have my happy birthday on the 29th of November and I really wont you to be on my party.Peter,Alex and Dima and many other people will be there.My party is going to be tomorrow in the evening at 7 o"clock.I know you live far from me and I have booked a taxi. In time it will be in front of your house.I hope will access my invitation.
See you.
With love,
Jenia
Алина Знаток (389) 14 лет назад
Dear Luda!
Hello, I have a birthday 29 of april.And I really want that you be in a party.In the party ill be Sasha Dima Alina and many more people.Party be held tomorrow evening at about 8 o'clock .I know you live far away and you ordered taksi.In the right time, it will drive you to. I hope you will take my invitation .do meeting.
with love jen!
Marina Z Профи (991) 14 лет назад
Dear Lyuda,
My Birthday is coming up on April 29th and I would like to invite you to my Birthday party.
Petya, Sasha, Alina and some of my other friends will come over. The party is going to be tomorrow night at around 8pm. I know you live a little far from me, so I arranged a car for you to get to my place.
I really hope you will accept my invitation.
See you tomorrow.

Love,
Zhenya.
Похожие вопросы