Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Indefinite, Present Continuous, Present Perfec

Sven304 Профи (603), закрыт 13 лет назад
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Indefinite, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous.

1.Не (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest.
2. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the rеading-room. They (to work) there for aiready three hours.
3. Where he (to be) now? — He (to be)in the garden. Не (to play) volley-ball with friends. They (to play) since breakfast time.
4. I (to live) in St.Petersburg. I (to live) in st. Petersburg since 1990.
5. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it.
6. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock.
7. What уou (to do)?- I (to read). I (to read) for already two hours. I already (to read) sixty pages.
8. This man (to be) а writer. Нe (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books.
9. What you (to do) here since morning?
10. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together.
11. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) for fifteen years.
12. You (to find) your note-book?- No! I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it.
13. You (to play) with a ball for already three hours. Go home and do your homework.
14. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already.
15. I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive).
16. It is difficult for me to speak about this орera as I (not to hear) it.
17. I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letter from my parents.
18. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.
19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening.
20.Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time.
21. Where your gloves (to be)? - I (to put) them into my pocket.
Лучший ответ
Елена Ветрова Мастер (1037) 13 лет назад
Может так?
1.Не is running now. He has been running for ten minutes without any rest.
2. What are they doing now? — They are working in the rеading-room. They have been working there for aiready three hours.
3. Where is he now? — He is in the garden. Не is playing volley-ball with friends. They have been playing since breakfast time.
4. I live in St.Petersburg. I have lived in st. Petersburg since 1990.
5. She has been already doing her homework for two hours; but she has not done half of it.
6. I have been waiting for you since two o'clock.
7. What are you doing?- I am reading. I have been reading for already two hours. I have already read sixty pages.
8. This man is а writer. Нe writes books. He has been writing books since he was a young man. He has already written eight books.
9. What have you been doing here since morning?
10. Lena is a very good girl. She always helps her mother about the house. Today she has been helping her mother since morning. They have already washed the floor and dusted the furniture. Now they are cooking dinner together.
11. This is the factory where my father works. He has been working for fifteen years.
12. Did you find your note-book?- No! I am still looking for it. I have been already looking for it for two hours, but have not found it.
13. You have been playing with a ball for already three hours. Go home and do your homework.
14. Wake up! You have been sleeping for ten hours already.
15. I have been waiting for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but have not received.
16. It is difficult for me to speak about this орera as I have not heard it.
17. I have just received a letter from my granny, but I have not yet received any letter from my parents.
18. The weather is fine today. The sun has been shining ever since we got up.
19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening.
20.Come along, Henry, what are you doing now? I have been waiting for you a long time.
21. Where are your gloves? - I have put them into my pocket.
Остальные ответы
Mashanya Гений (79563) 13 лет назад
1 is running, has been running
2 What are they doing...?are working, have been working for
3 Where is he now? - He is, is playing, have been playing since
4 live, have lived (have been living since)
5 has already been doing, she hasn't done half of it
6 have been waiting for you
7 What are you doing? - I'm reading. I have been reading for...I have already read
8 is, writes, has been writing (has written), has already written
9 What have you been doing...?
10 helps, has been helping since, have already washed and dusted, are cooking

Вы сегодня все, как сговорились с такими длинными д/з.
Всё, баста... остальное новым вопросом: -)
Марго Профи (669) 13 лет назад
1.is running,has been running/2.are they doing?are working. have been working.3.is he?he is, he is playing,have been playing/4.i live?i have lived/5.has been already doing,has not done yet.6havebeen waiting.7.are you doing-i am reading. i have been reading.i have already read/8.is,writes,writes,has already written.9have been doing?10.helps,has been helping.have washed and dusted. are cooking.11.works.has worked.12.did you find?-i am still looking.have been looking, have not found it yet.13.have been playing.14.have already slept.15.have been waiting,have not received yet.16.did not hear.17.have just received,have not received...yet.18.is.is shining.19wind up.20.are you doing. i am wiating .21are your gloves?-put them.
Похожие вопросы