Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Пожалуйста, переведите текст на английский, но не используя электронный переводчик так и я могу, а получается бред!?

А. А. Ученик (84), закрыт 13 лет назад
Здравствуйте... Это я и мой воображаемый друг!
Ненавижу грубость и агрессию, а также тех, кто считает себя необычайно умным и правильным. Я нигилист, мне не важно чье-то мнение. Я безумно люблю музыку!!! И живу только ей... Я никогда не любила поп-музыку... Я слушаю классику и духовную музыку. Обожаю ходить по музеям и посещать старинные места. Мечтаю жить в восемнадцатом веке...

Я люблю: Музыку, музыку... Моцарта, зиму, эпоху барокко,Вивальди, петь, рисовать, дождливые дни, играть на фортепиано, театр, Шерлока Холмса, читать, запах старых книг и ванили, XVlll век, смотреть в окно часами, будто в ожидании чего-то... Метель, говорить ни о чем, белые перчатки и кружева... фарфор, живопись, поэзию, портреты, Гете, писать стихи, говорить по французски, белые розы , мушкетеров,старинные костюмы, декаданс, Александра Вертинского,черные лаковые туфли на красных шпильках, размытую тушь от слез, свои разбитые мечты...Мою печаль... И только ее!! И одного единственного человека...

Любовь - это боль... Почему нельзя любить, не причиняя боли? А может быть без нее , она и не так хороша!? Значит боль - любовь?...Как же меня это забавляет!!!

Лучший ответ
DaRa Профи (801) 13 лет назад
ravstvuyte ...It's me and my imaginary friend!
I hate rudeness and aggression, as well as those who consider themselves extremely clever and correct. I am a nihilist, I do not care someone's opinion. I am madly in love music! I live only her ...I never liked pop music ...I listen to classical and spiritual music. I love going to museums and visiting historic places. My dream is to live in the eighteenth century ...

I love: Music, Music ...Mozart, winter, during the Baroque era, Vivaldi, sing, draw, rainy days, play the piano, theater, Sherlock Holmes, read, smell of old books and vanilla, XVlll century, looking out the window for hours, as if waiting for something ...Blizzard, to talk about anything, white gloves and lace ...porcelain, painting, poetry, portraits, Goethe, write poetry, speak French, white roses, musketeers, ancient costumes, decadence, Alexander Vertinsky, black patent leather shoes with red heels, fuzzy mascara from tears, my broken dreams ...my sadness ...And only her! And one man ...

Love - is a pain ...Why can not love without causing pain? Maybe without it, it is not so good! " So pain - love? ..How does it amuses me!
Источник: точно так
Остальные ответы
Сломанный телефон Гуру (2555) 13 лет назад
Hello... It I and my imagined friend!
I hate roughness and aggression, and also those who considers itself extraordinary clever and correct. I the nihilist, me not important someone's opinion. I madly love music!!! Also I live only to it... I never loved pop... I listen to classics and a sacred music. I adore to go on museums and to visit ancient places. I dream to live in the eighteenth century...

I love: Music, music... Mozart, winter, an epoch of baroque, Vivaldi to sing, draw, rainy days to play on a piano, theatre, Sherloka Holmes, to read, a smell of old books and vanilla, XVlll a century, to look out of the window hours, as if in expectation of something... The Blizzard to speak about what, white gloves and laces... Porcelain, painting, poetry, portraits, Goethe to write verses, to speak on French, white roses, musketeers, ancient suits, a decadence, Alexander Vertinsky, black varnish shoes on red hairpins, dim ink from tears, the broken dreams... My grief... And only it!! And the unique person...

The love is a pain... Why it is impossible to love, without causing a pain? And can be without it, it and not so is good!? The pain - love means?...As it amuses me!!!
Источник: http://www.translate.ru/Default.aspx/Text - пусть и переводчик, но хороший, лучше чем Google.
Ломоносов Тимофей Гуру (3006) 13 лет назад
Hello... This is me and my imaginary friend!
I hate rudeness and agression and those who thinks that he is extremely clever and correct. I am a nihilist, I don't care what the others think. I extremely love music. I live by it. I have never loved pop-music... I listen to classic and spiritual music. I adore visiting museums and age-old places. I dream of living in the eighteenth century...

I love music, music, Motzart, winter, the barokko era, Vivaldi. Also I love singing, painting, playing fortepiano,reading. I love rainy days, theatre, Sherlock Holmes. the smell of old books and vanilla, the eighteenth century, snowstorm,white gloves and lace, china, poesy,portraits, Goethe, white roses, musketeers, old costumes,decadence, Alexandr Vertinsky. Then I love staring in the window for hours, as if I'm waiting for something, сreating rhymes, black varnished shoes on a red spike heel, degraded because of the tears mascara, my broken dreams... My sorrow... And only it. And only man...

Love's a pain. Why can't man love without causing pain? Maybe love's not that good without it?! Does that mean that pain is love? How it's amusing.
Источник: свои знания+словарь
Похожие вопросы