Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Кто такая Effy Stonem?(Если не знаете НЕ отвечаете)И желательно поподробней)

Катя Кунакова Знаток (443), закрыт 13 лет назад
Ах да и не нужно писать ради баллов - поищи в интернете!!!За ранее спасибо)))
Лучший ответ
Сергеевна Гуру (2711) 13 лет назад
Kaya Scodelario известная актриса и модель в Великобритании. Она известна по роли Effy Stonem в английском сериале, её первая роль была в первом сезоне сериала Skins, играла она Effy Stonem. В 2009 году она уже стала главной героиней этого сериала, это было в 4-ом сезоне. Кстати она временами снимается и в кино, она появлялась во второстепенной роли в фильме Битва Титанов, где она играла Peshet.
Остальные ответы
cosy coffin Мастер (1025) 13 лет назад
[edit] Characterisation
Effy is Tony Stonem's tearaway sister and one of the only people whom he truly cares about. Tony seems quite proud of her sneaking out of the house to go clubbing, have sex, and party, and has helped her on more than one occasion to deceive their parents. The official website characterises her by placing the primary cast as "sugar and spice and all things nice" compared to "Tony's little sister and her shadowy ways."[1] Effy rarely speaks in the first series, marking the eighth episode "Effy" as the first, for which she describes how she feels towards others, in which she laments:

“ Sometimes I think I was born backwards... you know, come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate... ”

Tony sarcastically comments that she is participating in a sponsored silence[2], and when asked by Michelle why she never speaks, she simply doesn't answer. On her blog she reveals that her parents had her see a counselor for withholding speech, however the incident proves ineffective.[3] Following Tony's life-threatening accident in the finale of the first series, Effy begins speaking again. After expressing her feelings of misanthropy to Tony, however, her brother snidely remarks to her that she "doesn't fool [him]", suggesting that she is more vulnerable than her guarded and apparent aloofness may lead others to believe. She also proves to be perceptive and sly, for which she mends both Tony and Michelle, and Sid and Cassie's romantic relationships, a task which seemed essentially hopeless.

Похожие вопросы