Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский

lll Мастер (1691), закрыт 13 лет назад
Complete the sentences using prepositions and adverbs where neces-sary.

1) Wendy is a true chocoholic. She is addicted ...sweets and choc-olate which is not healthy. 2) I like cartoons ...Mickey Mouse as a character. 3) Are you serious ...going there? 4) I would like to know what is ...television tonight. 5) Mark began cycling rather well but his bike broke ...and he had to stop his training. 6) Yesterday we had a quiz Russian literature. I think I failed ...it. 7) This school caters ...kids who can`t hear well. 8) Can you imagine ...the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean? 9) It was rather cold. Thick fog was spreading ,,,the field and forest. 10) I think my washing machine has broken ...11) If my memory serves me right, there`s a nice comedy ...tonight.
Лучший ответ
Mashanya Гений (79563) 13 лет назад
1) Wendy is a true chocoholic. She is addicted .TO..sweets and chocolate which is not healthy. 2) I like cartoons .WITH..Mickey Mouse as a character. 3) Are you serious .ABOUT..going there? 4) I would like to know what is ..ON.television tonight. 5) Mark began cycling rather well but his bike broke .DOWN..and he had to stop his training. 6) Yesterday we had a quiz ON Russian literature. I think I failed IN it. 7) This school caters FOR kids who can`t hear well. 8) Can you imagine -- the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean? 9) It was rather cold. Thick fog was spreading OVER the field and forest. 10) I think my washing machine has broken DOWN 11) If my memory serves me right, there`s a nice comedy ON tonight
Остальные ответы
Kate Профи (837) 13 лет назад
http://www.translate.ru/ - отличный переводчик!!
Источник: Всегда им пользуюсь
Staysee Гуру (2855) 13 лет назад
1) Wendy is a true chocoholic. She is addicted .TO..sweets and choc-olate which is not healthy. 2) I like cartoons .WITH..Mickey Mouse as a character. 3) Are you serious .ABOUT..going there? 4) I would like to know what is ..ON.television tonight. 5) Mark began cycling rather well but his bike broke .UP..and he had to stop his training. 6) Yesterday we had a quiz Russian literature. I think I failed ...it. 7) This school caters ...kids who can`t hear well. 8) Can you imagine ...the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean? 9) It was rather cold. Thick fog was spreading ,,ON the field and forest. 10) I think my washing machine has broken ...UP11) If my memory serves me right, there`s a nice comedy ...tonight
Похожие вопросы