Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите, пожалуйста, с английским!

Милая Студенточка Ученик (45), закрыт 13 лет назад
Помогите, пожалуйста, с английским!

Нужно составить текст (11предложениий) по плану:
1) тематика : производитель товаров народного потребления
2) цель: ради чего написана статья
3) фактический материал, что я узнала из текста
4) выводы и кому надо читать этот текст.

Вот самf статья, по котороq надо написать текст:
William Colgate founded the Colgate Company in 1806 as a starch, soap and candle business in New York City. For the first hundred years, the company did all its business in the United States. However, in the early 1900s, the company begin an aggressive expansion programme that led to the establishment of Colgate operations in countries throughout Europe, Latin America and the Far East. In more recent years it has set up operations in Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Eastern Europe and China. Colgate-Palmolive has become a truly global consumer products company, worth $8.7 bn and selling in more than 200 countries.
Colgate-Palmolive's five main sectors of business are: Oral Care, Body Care, Household Surface Care, Fabric Care and Pet Nutrition and Health Care. In the area of Oral Care, Colgate-Palmolive is the world leader in toothpaste. As a result of the company's heavy investment in research and technology, it has developed many successful toothpastes, rinses and toothbrushes. To strengthen its presence in professional products, Colgate-Palmolive bought the Ora Rharm Company of Australia and the dental therapeutics business if Scherer Laboratories USA in 1990. For many years, the company had a strong dental education programme in schools throughout the world and has maintained a close partnership with the international dental community. Recently it has created a web site for dental professionals.
The company always paid close attention to the environment. It already made great progress in the use of recyclable bottles and packaging materials.
Лучший ответ
Ravenheart Просветленный (21467) 13 лет назад
This article is devoted to Colgate-Palmolive Company - a well-known multinational corporation focused on the production of health care and personal hygiene products.

The article gives us some interesting facts about the first steps of the company on the local market, its founder, policy, main business sectors and present life.

I learned some amusing things from the text. I did not know that Colgate-Palmolive was founded in 1806 as a starch, soap and candle factory. For over 200 years Colgate-Palmolive has been a leading company in the sphere of health care products, especially oral care toothpastes and toothbrushes. For the first hundred years, the company did all its business in the United States but nowadays the corporation is known all over the world and its name became a synonym for "responsible business".
Colgate-Palmolive pays close attention to research and technology developing professional products of superior quality. The company distinguishes 5 main sectors of business: Oral Care, Body Care, Household Surface Care, Fabric Care and Pet Nutrition. As a result of close partnership with international dental community Colgate-Palmolive has created a special web site for dental professionals.
Also the corporation pays close attention to environmental problems; it has already made a valuable contribution to some waste recycling projects.

After I had read the article I made up a conclusion that the key to successful business is quite simple. You should be responsible and honest in any aspect of your work paying attention to details. I believe this rule must be observed by any entrepreneur.
Остальные ответы
Анатолий Шодоев Гений (84865) 13 лет назад
This article tells to readers a brief history of the famous Colgate Company. It is actually famous not only abroad, but also in our country. Each of us has seen in shop windows some toothpaste produced by this company.

What for is the article written? I think it simply gives some interesting information for those people who take an interest in the activity of this company.

I can say that I have read the article with an interest. Now I know that for the first hundred years the company did all its business only in the United States. But since the early 1900s it began to expanse in another countries. Now products of the company are sold in more than 200 countries. I also knew with an interest that Colgate-Palmolive always paid close attention to the environment. It made great progress in the use of recyclable bottles and packaging materials.
The information that the article contains, is rather didactic, I think.
Похожие вопросы