Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Люди кто хорошо знает английский помогите?!

Зайка Знаток (315), закрыт 16 лет назад
мне задали написать эссе про дружбу а я не написала чё делать?
Вика Профи (849) 17 лет назад
я знаю. Могу помочь. Только не написать, а перевести
Светлана Мастер (1161) 17 лет назад
сначала подумать на русском о чем писать. Потом перевести. Попытайся сделать сама, напиши свой вариант, а после можешь попросить здесь проверить или подправить.
Улыбин Владимир Просветленный (22644) 17 лет назад
Дочка прийдет и вечером напишет!!
BRATZ Гуру (3757) 17 лет назад
It’s nice to have a lot of friends. You can enjoy many things together. All my classmates are rather nice but all of them have different characters. Some are courageous, kind-hearted, curious, faithful, thoughtful. In my class there are no heartless pupils but there are some egoists and selfish men. Sometimes we can be idle and boastful but we are always ready to help each other in trouble.
A good friend is a friend in need, who is always willing to do something useful for you, who can give good advice, who can keep secrets. Some of my friends are my neighbors. We live in the same street and go to the same school.
It’s good to have a friend who has fine qualities in character: generosity, reliable, intelligent, persistent in studying, honest, polite, punctual and kind. You can be always sincere with such a friend, you can think aloud with them. I hate selfish, laziness, indifference, being false, and greedy in people.
The proverb says:”No man is useless while he has a friend”.

ну это так, основа. Можешь сама еще что-нибудь добавить.

Похожие вопросы