Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты
Лидеры категории
Лена-пена Лена-пена
Искусственный Интеллект
М.И. М.И.
Искусственный Интеллект
Y.Nine Y.Nine
Искусственный Интеллект
king71alex Куклин Андрей Gentleman Dmitriy •••

кому нибудь приходило такое письмо или только меня пытаются развести?

Денис Камалетдинов Ученик (165), закрыт 13 лет назад
Dear Denis Kamaletdinov ,

Good Evening !

Thanks for your kind response.All I require from you is your full co-operation in all obligations and exhibition of a binding trust to the accomplisment of this project.At this stage,our interest is to ensure that power is vested on you to manage the estate in question.I am only soliciting for your full co-operation to stand in as the bonafide next of kin in which the process of claim will be legally attended for you to obtain empowerment from the High Court of Lome-Togo as the heir to the estate of my deceased client.

Since I remain the legal representative to the deceased estate I have no doubt whatsoever that you are capable to handle this transaction and I want to make it knowledgeable to you that our laws and constitution is very clear on transfer of estate of a deceased person to a next of kin.

My said client,died without a living WILL pronouncing who should inherit his estate,as a result of this vacuum,your goodself can come in as the next of kin to my deceased client.It is not a thing of immorality or illegal for you to stand in as the bonafide next of kin because the law allows it and we shall remain within the ambit of law to accomplish this goal.

We shall obtain the neccessary legal documents from the Probate Section of High Court to qualify you as the beneficiary to the said estate.These documents that shall be obtained from the Court are:

1. Letters of Administration.

2. Certificate of Inheritance.

The Letter of Administration is the most vital instrument which when issued and signed by the Chief judge of the High Court,it qualifies you fully to administer or take charge of the estate. The Certificate of Inheritance is also a strong supportive document which shall also legally pronounce your name and vested with the full legall authority to inherite the estate of the deceased as the next of kin.

This is the clear procedure neccessary from the legal point of view.Once these documents are secured and forwarded to the finance firm,the firm will have no choice than to verify same from the law Court and if found authentic, they will then transfer the estate to you as next of kin to my deceased client.Having stated clearly as above, you will agree with me that our approach shall be legal hence enabling us to realize the transfer of the estate to you in a short time frame.

I would therefore be grateful if you read this mail and get back to me immediately to enable us initiate the first step.We shall agree on the share ratio for your assistance upon your response.May I seize this opportunity once again to reassure you that this is a hitch free transaction of no consequences afterwards because every process will be legally handled to protect your interest and any breach of law governing inheritance matters as the case may be.You really have to understand the process involved before we start.

Meanwhile,you are required to furnish me with following details outlined below!

(1) Your names in full....

(2) Your home and office addresses....

(3) Occupation....

(4) Your age....

(5) Marital status....

(6) Telephone and fax numbers inclusive....

This is to enable me proceed to the High Court of Lome-Togo to swear an affidavit of cliam in your name and favour as well as obtain empowerment from the Court of law thereby presenting you officially to the finance firm as the only next of kin to my deceased client in which you will be contacted by the firm after proper verification.

Do not hasitate to ask any question you deemed fit as may concern this claim.

Victor Marthin,(Esq).

NOTE: My country code is (+228) and my direct and private number is 931 79 00.To reach me dial first your country's international dialing out code, followed by my country code the
Лучший ответ
Валерий Кольцов Высший разум (113470) 13 лет назад
Люблю получать подобные письма, активно переписываюсь, соглашаюсь на любые условия до того момента пока не попросят денег или данные кредитной карты.. .
Вот в этот самый момент в ход идет коронное письмо с тремя русскими буквами - ПНХ.. .
:))
Остальные ответы
Дмитрий Мудрец (15070) 13 лет назад
Нормальное письмецо, правда дохрена ошибок. Многие могут повестись, особенно с телефоном. Нодо быть начеку.
Похожие вопросы