Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

англ.помогите вставить нужное слово

Lika Savina Профи (536), закрыт 12 лет назад
слова: lot, youngest, eldest, livelier, expensive, more, most, much, than, the, as, better, less, older
Предложения: Cats, as we all know, are much quieter than dogs and a ...smaller, so when my wife and I were debating whether to buy our ...son a pet it seemed ...sensible to choose a kitten ...a puppy. Our ...son, who is now sixteen, had a tortoise when he was little but found it the ...boring pet on earth. At least a kitten would do ...interesting things ...a tortoise. However, the little spaniel we saw in one shop was, my wife said, ..cutest thing she had ever seen. I didn`t argue because, although cats are not ...noisy as dogs, they are much ...entertaining. Dogs, they say, are also ...intelligent. Cats, like tortoises, don`t do much: they tend to just sit around all day, looking as enigmatic ...a sphinx - and just as dull. Dogs are much ...and we both felt young Edward would learn more from that frisky little spaniel ...he would from any cat. The ...Edward grew ...more difficult it became to keep him occupied and we both felt a dog would be a ...companion for him from that point of view. Admittedly, cats are ...demanding and also less ...to look after but we thought that such a beautiful spaniel was worth it.
Лучший ответ
Полина Т. Просветленный (27763) 12 лет назад
Cats, as we all know, are much quieter than dogs and a LOT smaller, so when my wife and I were debating whether to buy our YOUNGEST son a pet it seemed LESS sensible to choose a kitten THAN a puppy. Our ELDEST son, who is now sixteen, had a tortoise when he was little but found it the MOST boring pet on earth. At least a kitten would do MORE interesting things THAN a tortoise. However, the little spaniel we saw in one shop was, my wife said, THE cutest thing she had ever seen. I didn`t argue because, although cats are not AS noisy as dogs, they are much BETTER entertaining. Dogs, they say, are also MORE intelligent. Cats, like tortoises, don`t do much: they tend to just sit around all day, looking as enigmatic AS a sphinx - and just as dull. Dogs are much LIVELIER and we both felt young Edward would learn more from that frisky little spaniel THAN he would from any cat. The Youngest Edward grew OLDER more difficult it became to keep him occupied and we both felt a dog would be a BETTER companion for him from that point of view. Admittedly, cats are LESS demanding and also less EXPENSIVE to look after but we thought that such a beautiful spaniel was worth it.
Источник: Вроде так...
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы