Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Проверьте

Екатерина Новикова Профи (575), закрыт 11 лет назад
1.«I see that you are a very old man» he said/He said that he saw that he is a very old man.
2.«Yes I am. I am 90» the old man replied/The old man replied that yes he is. He is 90.
3.«Could you give the children here some advice about a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle?» Mr Small asked/ Mr Small asked if can give the children here some advice about a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
4.«Sure. Follow my example. Don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t eat too much sugar or fat and drink lots of water»/Sure. Follow his example. not smoked, not drank, not ate too much sugar or fated and drank lots of water.
5.«How old are you, sir?» Dr Foam asked/ Dr Foam asked that how old is he.
6.«I am ninety-five» the man replied/ The man replied that he is ninety-five.
7.«Can you tell us why you have lived so long?» Doctor Foam asked./ Doctor Foam asked if can he tell us why he had lived so long.
8.«It is easy. I always do exercise and I d not smoke or drink. I spend a lot of time in the open air and I am a vegetarian»/ It is easy. He always exercise and I not smoked or drank. I spent a lot of time in the open air and he is a vegetarian
9.«May I ask you couple of questions sir» she shouted/ She shouted that may she asked him couple of questions
10.«Yes” the old man whispered/ The old man whispered that yes
11.«Why have you lived so long sir» Mrs Bulmer asked/ Mrs Bulmer asked that why had helived so long
12.«I don’t know» the man replied/ The man replied that he not knew
13.«Tell us about your lifestyle?» Mrs Bulmer continued/ Mrs Bulmer continued that tell us about his lifestyle
14.«Ok then. I smoke thirty cigarettes a day and drink a bottle of whisky every day. Sometimes I also have two bottles of beer. I never eat vegetables or fruit and I live on chocolate and cakes»/ Ok then. He smoked thirty cigarettes a day and drank a bottle of whisky every day. Sometimes he also had two bottles of beer. He never ate vegetables or fruit and I lived on chocolate and cakes
15.«How old are you» Mr Bulmer exclaimed/ Mr Bulmer exclaimed that how old is he
16.«I am forty» the old man replied/ The old man replied that he is forty
Лучший ответ
Артур Геворкян Высший разум (100877) 11 лет назад
Ошибок много. Времена не согласованы. Например:

He said that he saw that he is a very old man -- нужно прошедшее время (was)

The old man replied that yes he is. He is 90 -- то же самое

Mr Small asked if I COULD give the children there some advice about a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle

и т. д.
Остальные ответы
Nelly Оракул (64042) 11 лет назад
В косвенной речи, если в главном предложении глагол стоит в прошедшем времени, времена меняются:
настоящее - на простое прошедшее,
прошедшее - на Past Perfect,
Будущее - на would+bare infinitive.

В косвенном вопросе прямой порядок слов.
Местоимения и обстоятельства времени меняются по смыслу.
Кроме said, косвенная речь может быть введена словами: reply, deny, confirm, aske, wonder, tell и т. д.
konbanwa Искусственный Интеллект (178718) 11 лет назад
1. He said that he understood that the person was a very old man.
2. The old man confirmed that and added that he was 90 years old.
3. Mr Small asked the man if he could give the children there some advice about a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
4. The man agreed and advised them to follow his example and not to smoke, drink alcohol, eat too much sugar or fat and at the same time drink lots of water.
5. Dr Foam asked how old the man was.
6. The man said that he was ninety-five.
7. Doctor Foam asked if the man could tell them why he had lived so long.
Похожие вопросы