Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским текстом

Арсений Латыпов Профи (627), на голосовании 11 лет назад
Дополнен 11 лет назад
...we attempt to share a peaceful moment around the table.
We eat and try to have a conversation. My parents ask about my day at school, and for a few moments we actually enjoy listening to each other. It's at this time that I realise that no matter how much we fight, my family will always care about me. But I am looking forward to going to university. Maybe my family and I will get along better when we don't have to be together every day. I do know, however, that despite all of the arguments, I'll always come home. No matter what happens or how much we row, I know there are at least four people I can always rely on.
Голосование за лучший ответ
konbanwa Искусственный Интеллект (178960) 11 лет назад
а чё с ним помогать? Он и без помощи не плох
Nelly Оракул (64024) 11 лет назад
It's precisely the moment when I realise that no matter how much we are fighting my family will always take care of me. Besides I am looking forward to entering the university. Maybe my family and I will get along better if we don't have to be together (/ don't have to live side by side) every day. I do know, however, that despite all arguments, I'll come home.
Похожие вопросы