Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Перепишите предложения, используя косвенную речь и объясните, почему именно так надо написать

Ксения Якушина Ученик (108), закрыт 5 лет назад
1. "It's so chilly this evening," Jill said.
2. "Let's meet at the train station at 7:00," Diana said
3."We're going away on holiday next week," Sue said
4. "Anthony was tate this morning," Tom said.
5. "My brother is in hospital," Lucy said.
6."l haven't heard from Michael for quite some time, " Paul said
7. "We won the final match," Charlie said.
8. "I'd like to go to summer camp," John said.
9. "They're getting married in the spring, " Patty said
10. "You can visit us whenever you like," Mary said.
Лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (151333) 5 лет назад
1. "It's so chilly this evening," Jill said.-Jill said it was so chilly that evening.
2. "Let's meet at the train station at 7:00," Diana said -Diana suggested meeting at the train station at 7:00.
3."We're going away on holiday next week," Sue said -Sue said they were going on holiday the following week.
4. "Anthony was tate this morning," Tom said.-Tom said Anthony had been late that morning.
5. "My brother is in hospital," Lucy said. -Lucy said her brother was in hospital.
6."l haven't heard from Michael for quite some time, " Paul said -Paul said he hadn't heard from Michael for some time.
7. "We won the final match," Charlie said. -Charlie said they had won the final match.
8. "I'd like to go to summer camp," John said.-John said he 'd like to go to summer camp.
9. "They're getting married in the spring, " Patty said -Patty said they were getting married in the spring.
10. "You can visit us whenever you like," Mary said.-Mary said we could visit them whenever we liked
Egor GranatkinУченик (127) 4 года назад
Dave asked Bill, “What is Moscow like?”
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (151333) Egor Granatkin, Sorry, ошибка в предыдущем ответе. Правильно---> Dave asked Bill what Moscow was like.
Nadya FИскусственный Интеллект (151333) 4 года назад
David asked Bill what was Moscow like.
Остальные ответы
Nikita Nik Оракул (67068) 5 лет назад
Jill said that it was so chilly that evening.
Ксения ЯкушинаУченик (108) 5 лет назад
а как ты это сделала? можешь объяснить?
Nikita Nik Оракул (67068) Просто взяла и написала...))))))))))
Egor Granatkin Ученик (127) 4 года назад
Jill said that it was so chilly that evening.
Похожие вопросы