Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Очень нужен маленький рассказ по английскому языку на тему "Потрясающая вечеринка", ну или "Tremendous party"

Tumble Профи (721), закрыт 4 года назад
Буквально 5-10 предложений, не больше... Стоит использовать Clauses of result(хотя бы одно предложение). Желательно использовать слова (не обязательно): influence, pays attention, impression, insisted, boasts
Дополнен 4 года назад
Помогите, очень надо...
Лучший ответ
Vkontakte Too Мастер (2055) 4 года назад
Tremendous party

Massive party at a friend's place that backed onto a small creek. However it was spring and the water was quite high and fast moving.

One friend gets completely shitfaced and decides to take two of those cheap inflatable loveseats from the house, duct tapes them together (using about a metric ton of tape), and tries to float out into the creek. The goddamn idiot passes out on his makeshift raft in the middle of the water and starts drifting downstream fast.

Cue a bunch of drunken guys trying to organize a rescue mission while the girls are screaming at him from the bank to wake up. We rush downstream and use hockey sticks and a paint roller on a long stick to drag him back to shore. All of us are drenched, muddy, frozen, and now stone sober.

It's a miracle he didn't fall off and drown. He has zero recollection of the entire event.
Финансовая КурочкаМыслитель (7514) 4 года назад
а шо так много
Остальные ответы
Елена --------- Знаток (271) 4 года назад
We had a wonderful party with my friends several days ago. A met a lot of my old friends. We spoke a lot about our interests, our life, discussed some news. After it we danced and sang songs a lot. It was great to see my friends all together. We had an unforgettable time together.
Похожие вопросы