Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите сделать английский!

Slava Boreckiy Ученик (84), закрыт 4 года назад
Поставьте глагол в одном из изученных времен.
1. Mary (smile) when he (to tell) a joke? 2. My sister (to work) every Monday and Wednesday. 3. Where kids (to be)? 4. They (not to run) in the garden now. 5. You (to like) cabbage? 6. I (to see) him on the concert last night. 7. Candy (not to swim) in the swimming pool from 5 till 6 yesterday. 8. Why we (visit) that small town last year? 9. Unfortunately every day all students (to go) to school. 10. When his wife (to join) club last year? 11. What she (to do) when I (to return) from work? 12. Why you (to shout) now? 13. My parents (not to buy) car one year ago. 14. Look! She (to sing).
Лучший ответ
шкура Мудрец (13606) 4 года назад
did Mary smile when he told a joke? 2. My sister has to work every Monday and Wednesday. 3. Where are kids? 4. They are not running in the garden now. 5. do You like cabbage? 6. I have seen him on the concert last night. 7. Candy is not swimming in the swimming pool from 5 till 6 yesterday. 8. Why did we have to visit that small town last year? 9. Unfortunately every day all students must go to school. 10. When did his wife join club last year? 11. What was she doing when I returned from work? 12. Why are you shouting now? 13. My parents were not able to buy a car one year ago. 14. Look! She is singing.
Nadya FИскусственный Интеллект (151304) 4 года назад
Ошибок куча..
Остальные ответы
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (151304) 4 года назад
1.Was Mary smiling when he was telling a joke? 2. My sister works every Monday and Wednesday. 3. Where are the kids? 4. They are not running in the garden now. 5.Do you like cabbage? 6. I saw him on the concert last night. 7. Candy was not swimming in the swimming pool from 5 till 6 yesterday. 8. Why did we visit that small town last year? 9. Unfortunately every day all students go to school. 10. When did his wife join the club last year? 11. What was she doing when I returned from work? 12. Why are you shouting now? 13. My parents did not buy car one year ago. 14. Look! She is singing .
Похожие вопросы