Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Срочно! Английский Язык!

даниил гордиенко Ученик (118), закрыт 2 года назад
Помогите решить это пожалуйста, заранее спасибо за решение!

Exercise 14. Open the brackets and use verbs into Present Perfect, Past Simple, Past Continuous or Past Per¬fect.
1. Last summer we (to live) in the country and (to go) to the river every day. 2. My sister (to spend) a lot of money yesterday. 3. She is so upset: she (to lose) the key to the front door. 4. By the 1st of September all the children (to return) from the country. 5. Columbus (to discover) America 500 years ago. 6. Columbus (not to know) that he (to discover) America. 7. I already (to read) five English books. 8. He (to discuss) the problem with a lot of people before he (to take) a decision. 9. Mother (to bake) a delicious cake! Sit down at the table and let’s eat it! 10. She (to read) an English book the whole evening yesterday. 11. I never (to be) to Greece. 12. They (to tell) me yesterday that you (to get) an excellent mark. 13. When you (to receive) a letter from your friend? 14. Our grandmother (to cook) dinner from twelve till three yesterday. 15. Look! What beautiful flowers she (to buy)! 16. They (to travel) along the coast of Africa last year. 17. We (not to see) each other for ages. 18. They (to eat) all the apples which I (to bring). 19. When the children (to have) dinner, they (to go) for a walk. 20. You ever (to be) to the Niagara Falls?

Упражнение 14. Раскройте квадратные скобки и используйте глаголы как Present Perfect, Past Simple, Past Continuous или Past Per fect. 1. Прошлым летом мы (жить) на даче и (ходить) на реку каждый день. 2. Моя сестра (потратить) вчера много денег. 3. Она так расстроена: она (теряет) ключ от входной двери. 4. К 1 сентября все дети (возвращаются) из страны. 5. Колумб (открыть) Америку 500 лет назад. 6. Колумб (чтобы не знать), что он (чтобы открыть) Америку. 7. Я уже (прочитал) пять английских книг. 8. Он (чтобы обсудить) проблему с большим количеством людей, прежде чем он (чтобы принять) решение. 9. Мама (испечь) вкусный торт! Садись за стол и поедим! 10. Вчера весь вечер она (читать) английскую книгу. 11. Я никогда (не буду) в Греции. 12. Они (сказать) мне вчера, что ты (получить) отличную оценку. 13. Когда вы (получите) письмо от друга? 14. Наша бабушка (готовить) обед вчера с двенадцати до трех. 15. Смотри! Какие красивые цветы она (купить)! 16. Они (путешествовать) вдоль побережья Африки в прошлом году. 17. Мы (не видеть) друг друга целую вечность. 18. Они (съесть) все яблоки, которые я (принести). 19. Когда дети (ужинают), они (идут) гулять. 20. Вы когда-нибудь были на Ниагарском водопаде?
Лучший ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (153218) 2 года назад
1. Last summer we lived in the country and went to the river every day. 2. My sister spent a lot of money yesterday. 3. She is so upset: she has lost the key to the front door. 4. By the 1st of September all the children had returned from the country. 5. Columbus discovered America 500 years ago. 6. Columbus did not know that he had discovered America. 7. I have already read five English books. 8. He had discussed the problem with a lot of people before he took a decision. 9. Mother has baked a delicious cake! Sit down at the table and let’s eat it! 10. She was reading an English book the whole evening yesterday. 11. I have never been to Greece. 12. They told me yesterday that you had got an excellent mark. 13. When did you receive a letter from your friend? 14. Our grandmother was cooking dinner from twelve till three yesterday. 15. Look! What beautiful flowers she has bought! 16. They were travelling along the coast of Africa last year. 17. We have not seen each other for ages. 18. They ate all the apples which I had brought . 19. When the children had had dinner, they went for a walk. 20. Have you ever been to the Niagara Falls?
Остальные ответы
Мария Пономаренко Знаток (272) 2 года назад
1)lived, went
2)spent
3)has lost
4)had returned
5)discovered
6)didn't know, ha discovered
7)have read
8)had discussed, took
9)has baked
10)was reading