Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с английским

Рыжик Полина Ученик (198), закрыт 1 год назад
You have received an email message from your English-speaking pen-friend Jane:
To: Russian friend@ege.ru
Subject: travelling
..Last summer I travelled to Spain and visited Barcelona's most popular tourist attractions. I know Moscow and St. Petersburg are unmissable cities to visit in Russia. What other beautiful places are there? What countries would you like to visit and why? Have you heard of green travel?
By the way, I saw a mysterious place in Spain..
Задание
Написать имэйл в ответ на письмо Джэйн. Правила написания имэйла ПРОЧИТАТЬ до того как будете писать
Write an email to Jane.
In your message:
answer her questions;
ask 3 questions about the mysterious place.
Write 100-140 words.
Remember the rules of email writing.
Лучший ответ
oscrn Профи (940) 1 год назад
Dear Jane,

It was great to hear from you and learn about your trip to Spain last summer. Barcelona is a really beautiful city with many amazing tourist attractions. In Russia, in addition to Moscow and St. Petersburg, there are many other beautiful places worth visiting, such as Kazan, Sochi and Lake Baikal. These places have their own unique culture, history and natural beauty.

As for the countries I would like to visit, I have always been fascinated by the culture and history of Japan, Italy and Greece. I would like to study the traditional architecture, cuisine and lifestyle of these countries.

As for your question about eco-friendly travel, I've heard about it, and I think it's a great way to travel sustainably and reduce our environmental impact. Do you have any tips or recommendations for eco-friendly travel?

I am curious to know more about the mysterious place you have seen in Spain. Could you tell me more about this? What made him so mysterious? Have you visited any other mysterious places in your travels?

We look forward to receiving your call soon.

Best regards, [Your name]
Остальные ответы
L1rz Знаток (323) 1 год назад
Dear Jane,

Thank you for your email. I was glad to hear about your trip to Spain and the places you visited in Barcelona. I completely agree with you that Moscow and St. Petersburg are two of the most popular tourist destinations in Russia, but there are many other beautiful places in Russia that are worth seeing. If you are interested in history, I suggest you visit the ancient cities of Novgorod or Pskov. They are full of interesting sights and monuments.

As for the countries I would like to visit, Japan and South Korea are definitely at the top of my list. I am also interested in visiting the Scandinavian countries, especially Norway and Sweden. I have heard a lot about the beautiful nature and stunning fjords there.

I haven't heard of green travel before, but it sounds interesting. Could you please tell me more about it and what it involves?

Regarding the mysterious place you saw in Spain, I am curious to know more. Can you please share some details about it? What did you find mysterious about it? Have you tried to find out more information about it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
ваше имя
⎛⎝★☘^•ﻌ•^☘♡☪белая кошечка☪ッღღ★⎠⎞Ученик (227) 9 месяцев назад
не копирую чужую инфу
Похожие вопросы