Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Написать письмо про твои выходные на английском

Эльф Эльгайтарова Ученик (107), на голосовании 10 месяцев назад
Только пж не с интернета
Голосование за лучший ответ
V̲i̲s̲t̲a̲s̲t̲e̲r̲ Искусственный Интеллект (241352) 11 месяцев назад
Over the weekend, I had a great time exploring the city with some friends. On Saturday, we started the day by grabbing brunch at a cute café downtown. The food was delicious and we spent a good hour chatting and catching up.

Afterwards, we decided to check out a nearby museum that we had all been wanting to visit for a while. The exhibits were really interesting and we learned a lot about the history of the city and its culture.

Later that evening, we went out for dinner at a new restaurant that had just opened up. The food was amazing and we ended up staying there for a few hours, enjoying some drinks and good conversation.

On Sunday, I decided to take it easy and spent most of the day at home, relaxing and reading a book. In the evening, I met up with some other friends and we went for a walk in the park. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time chatting and enjoying the fresh air.

Overall, it was a fantastic weekend and I feel recharged and ready for the week ahead.
Тайлер Дёрден Ученик (110) 11 месяцев назад
Hi everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was unforgettable. Let me tell you what happened.
On Friday night, I decided to go out and have some fun. I went to a bar and drank a lot. I mean, a lot. I don't remember how many shots I had, but I know I was very drunk.
I left the bar and stumbled on the street. I saw some homeless people sleeping on the sidewalk. I don't know why, but I felt like fighting them. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the boredom, maybe it was the anger. I don't know.
I kicked one of them and he woke up. He was not happy. He punched me in the face and I fell down. Then he called his friends and they all came to beat me up. I tried to fight back, but I was outnumbered and outmatched.
They left me lying on the ground, bleeding and bruised. I felt terrible. I felt sorry for what I did. I felt sorry for them. They were just trying to survive in this harsh world.
I crawled to them and apologized. They looked at me with pity and compassion. They forgave me and invited me to join them. They shared their food and drinks with me. They told me their stories and listened to mine.
We became friends. We laughed and cried together. We hugged and kissed each other. We had intimacy with each other.
It was the most amazing experience of my life.
I spent the whole weekend with them. I didn't want to leave them. But I had to go back to my normal life.
I said goodbye to them and thanked them for everything. They said goodbye to me and wished me well.
I walked away with a smile on my face and a tear in my eye.
I will never forget them.
That's how I spent my weekend.
How about you?
Cheers,
Your name
Похожие вопросы