Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Можете сделать текст по другому измениы его опираясъ на этот

Вова Асадчий Ученик (141), на голосовании 1 месяц назад
Dave: Hi Tim. What's up?
Tim: Oh, hi Dave! What are you doing here?
Dave: Oh, I've joined the Eco-helpers club.
Tim: Oh yeah, I've heard about that. Sally collects rubbish for recycling in the park every Saturday morning, doesn't she?
Dave: That's right. She's been doing that for a month. I've been building nesting boxes.
Tim: Nesting boxes?
Dave: Well, there aren't many trees left in the city for birds to build their nests. If we don't help them, they will have to leave the city.
Tim: That's interesting. What else have you been doing?
Dave: We've been planting trees and cleaning out ponds for a week now that the weather's good.
Tim: Your club sounds wonderful. I could join as well, couldn't I?
Dave: Of course you could. We really need volunteers, but you have to see Miss Jackson first. She'll tell you what to do.
Tim: Sounds great! I'll join first thing Monday morning.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Глеб Перов Ученик (178) 2 месяца назад
Hi, Tim. How are you?
Tim: Oh, Hi, Dave! What are you doing here?
Dave: Oh, I joined the eco-assistant club.
Yes, I have heard about it. Sally picks up trash for recycling in the park every Saturday morning, right?
Dave: that's right. She has been doing this for a month. I make birdhouses .
Tim: birdhouse?
Dave: Well, there aren't many trees in the city where birds can build their nests. If we do not help them, they will have to leave the city.
Tim: that's interesting. What else were you doing?
Dave: we have been planting trees and cleaning ponds for the past week, while the weather has been good.
Tim: your club feels great. I could have been involved too, right?
Dave: of course you could. We really need volunteers, but first you have to meet Miss Jackson. She will tell you what to do.
Tim: it feels great! I will join you on Monday morning .
Вова АсадчийУченик (141) 2 месяца назад
Да ну н##уй спасибо огромное
Глеб Перов Ученик (178) Вова Асадчий, я перевёл на русский, потом на французский, дальше на хинди, а потом на английский
Похожие вопросы