Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

ПОМОГИТЕ С АНГЛИЙСКИМ, СРОЧНО!!

Софа Богданова Ученик (237), на голосовании 1 месяц назад
Нужно перевести из прямой речи в косвенную!!??
Голосование за лучший ответ
Lizzy Просветленный (32512) 2 месяца назад
косвенная речь
повествовательные предложения
1. "My friend lives in Moscow," said Alec. Alec said his friend lived in Moscow.
2 The poor man said to the rich man: "My horse is wild. It can kill your horse." The poor man said to the rich man, that his horse was wild and it could kill the rich man's horse
3 "You have not done your work well," said the teacher to me. The teacher told me I hadn't done the work well.
4 "I can't explain this rule to you," said my classmate to me. My classmate told me that he couldn't explain that rule to me.
  1. He said that he had just received a letter from his uncle.
  2. I said that I could give you my address.

общие вопросы
1.The teacher asked me if my father worked at a factory.
2. “Did you go shopping yesterday?”, said grandmother to Mary .Grandmother asked Mary if she had gone shopping the day before.
3. My sister said to me: ”Will you take me to the theatre with you tomorrow?” My sister asked me if I would take her to the theatre the next day.
4. The doctor asked Nick: ”Do you wash your face every morning?” The doctor asked Nick if he washed his face every morning.
5 Father said to Nick: "Have you done your homework?" — Father asked Nick if he had done his homework.
6 The man asked if there were any more books there.
Софа БогдановаУченик (237) 2 месяца назад
Большое Вам спасибо!!❤
Похожие вопросы