Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с иностараным языком

- Ученик (67), на голосовании 1 неделю назад
3. Перепишите следующие предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения, переведите их на русский язык. [Л 1, с.77]
1. One of the most famous buildings in London is St. Paul’s Cathedral.
2. This room is smaller than that one.
3. The longer is the night, the shorter is the day.
4. London is one of the largest cities in the world.
5. The West End is famous for its beautiful monuments and palaces.

4. Выберите из данных предложений те, действие которых происходит в настоящем времени, выпишите и переведите их на русский язык. [Л 1, с.75]
1. I often listen to music in the evening.
2. What do you usually do in the evening?
3. I wrote a very nice composition and got a good mark last week.
4. We will have a party next Sunday.
5. I saw an interesting film last weekend.

5. Выберите из данных предложений те, действие которых происходит в прошедшем времени, выпишите и переведите их на русский язык. [Л 1, с.75-76]
1. David will work overtime on Saturday.
2. I usually do morning exercises.
3. David will work overtime on Saturday.
4. We went to the seaside last summer.
5. I spoke to the teacher about my test yesterday.
6. Выберите из упражнений 4 и 5 те предложений, действие которых происходит в будущем времени, и переведите их на русский язык. [Л 1, с.219]
7. . Перепишите и письменно переведите .[Рекомендации студентам по выполнению перевода текста]
London
1. London is the capital of Great Britain. It lies in the South East of England on both banks of the river Thames. London is one of the largest cities in the world and the largest port and industrial town in England. London is more than twenty centuries old.
2. The heart of the capital is the City. The territory of the City is only about one square mile, but it is the financial and business center of the country. It contains almost al important English banks and offices.
3. The West End of London is famous for its beautiful monuments and palaces, fine parks, fashionable shops and big hotels. The East End is quite different from the West End. It is the district of factories, plants and docks. The narrow streets and poor houses of the East End present a contrast to the homes of the rich people in the West End.
4. There are many places of interest in London. One of them is Trafalgar Square with the Nelson monument 185 feet high. The Buckingham Palace is the Royal residence. Westminster Abbey is one of the most beautiful buildings in London. It contains the memorials of many famous citizens of Britain.
5. Across the roads from Westminster Abbey are the Houses of Parliament, the Seat of the British government.
6. The Tower of London is one of the most interesting places in London. It was a fortress, a royal residence, a prison, now it is a museum.
7. London is famous for its green parks. Hyde Park is the most popular of them. It is the greatest park in London as well.
8. London is the center of the country’s cultural life. There are many picture galleries and museums there. The National Gallery houses a priceless collection of paintings. The famous British Museum is one of the best museums in the world. In the library of the British Museum Karl Marx worked at his “Capital”, V.I. Lenin worked there too. There he gathered the material for his work on “Materialism and Empiriocriticism”.
8. Прочитайте 8-й абзац и вопрос к нему. Какой из вариантов ответа соответствует по содержанию одному из предложений текста?
Who worked in the library of the British Museum?
1. Prominent scientists worked there.
2. A number of writers gathered materials for their work there.
3. Karl Marx and V.I. Lenin worked in the library of that museum.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Шизуч Профи (766) 1 месяц назад
1. One of the most famous buildings in London is St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Одно из самых известных зданий в Лондоне - собор святого Павла.
2. This room is smaller than that one.
- Эта комната меньше, чем та.
3. The longer is the night, the shorter is the day.
- Чем длиннее ночь, тем короче день.
4. London is one of the largest cities in the world.
- Лондон - один из крупнейших городов в мире.
5. The West End is famous for its beautiful monuments and palaces.
- Вест-Энд известен своими красивыми памятниками и дворцами.

1. I often listen to music in the evening.
- Я часто слушаю музыку по вечерам.
2. What do you usually do in the evening?
- Что ты обычно делаешь вечером?
5. I saw an interesting film last weekend.
- Я посмотрел интересный фильм на прошлых выходных.

4. We went to the seaside last summer.
- Мы поехали на море прошлым летом.
5. I spoke to the teacher about my test yesterday.
- Я поговорил с учителем о своем тесте вчера.

1. David will work overtime on Saturday.
- Дэвид будет работать сверхурочно в субботу.
3. David will work overtime on Saturday.
- Дэвид будет работать сверхурочно в субботу.

Какой из вариантов ответа соответствует по содержанию одному из предложений текста?
Ответ: Karl Marx and V.I. Lenin worked in the library of that museum. (Карл Маркс и В.И. Ленин работали в библиотеке этого музея.)
Похожие вопросы