Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Самостоятельная, помогите пожалуйста, хотя бы 1

cookies fans Ученик (170), открыт 1 неделю назад
Complete the text. Use one word in each gap. The first letter is given. Georgia has just won an 0 award for a painting she did last term. She made a poster about different forms of body language, which was both very funny and informative. The 1 h ____________ gestures showed people pointing a 2 f ____________ at each other and looking angry. Next to that were people giving each other a 3 h ____________ and smiling. A local art gallery saw the poster and want Georgia to 4 a ____________ for a job there for the summer. She would love to gain some work 5 e ____________ .

2)Complete the text using the verbs in brackets
in the correct tenses.
Yesterday my friend and I 0 were told (tell) to see the
head teacher. We thought we
_______________________________ (do)
something wrong. But no, she only
_______________________________ (want) to
tell us that she
_______________________________ (choose) us
to represent the school in the schools spelling
competition. This
_______________________________ (hold) in
January in Manchester. We 5
_______________________________ (must/travel)
there by train and stay in a hotel overnight. When I
started school,
I 6
_______________________________ (not/can)
spell very well and now I’m one of the best in the
school. I 7
(manage/find) something that interested me. If I
hadn’t started reading,
I 9
_______________________________ (win) some
money for the school and some books for us.
1 ответ
anastasia1991 Профи (749) 1 неделю назад
1.Georgia has just won an award for a painting she did last term. She made a poster about different forms of body language, which was both very funny and informative. The hostile gestures showed people pointing a finger at each other and looking angry. Next to that were people giving each other a hug and smiling. A local art gallery saw the poster and want Georgia to apply for a job there for the summer. She would love to gain some work experience.

Yesterday my friend and I were told (tell) to see the head teacher. We thought we
1 had done (do) something wrong. But no, she only
2 wanted (want) to tell us that she
3 had chosen (choose) us to represent the school in the schools spelling competition. This
4 will be held (hold) in January in Manchester. We
5 must travel (must/travel) there by train and stay in a hotel overnight. When I started school,
I 6 couldn't (not/can) spell very well and now I’m one of the best in the school. I
7 wasn't (not/be) interested in books until my English teacher
8 managed to find (manage/find) something that interested me. If I hadn’t started reading,
I 9 wouldn't have become (not/become) a better speller. If we do well in the competition, we
10 will win (win) some money for the school and some books for us.
Похожие вопросы