Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Ex. 21. (b, c) put the verbs in brackets into the past indefinite and the past continuous.

???? Ученик (117), открыт 1 неделю назад
Ex. 21. (b, c) put the verbs in brackets into the past indefinite and the past continuous. i. 1. what you both (do) at 7 o'clock yesterday? - i (play) chess with my brother and eliza (listen) to the radio. 2. when the doctor (leave) the hospital, he (catch) a glimpse of himself in the glass front door. 3. when her father (come) in she (sit) before a red tea-table, finishing a very good tea. 4. next day, while he (shave) he (cut) himself slightly. 5. the door of his room (be) open; his mother still (stand) at the window. 6. and, smiling to himself, he (begin) to make plans, fantastic plans for the future. he still (smile) when he (walk) up the rock-cut steps. 7. while the water (heat), mrs parker (begin) sweeping the floor. 8. he (gather) up this evidence in a newspaper and (carry) it back into the sitting-room where jennie (sew). 9. mark (see) picture of nelly in the morning paper while he (have) coffee. 10. it (drizzle) when they (come) out of the house. 11. maggie just (pass) the shop and (head) for the door when she (come) face to face with the tall bronzed man who (enter). 12. it (get) dark and i (suggest) that we should go down. 13. john (come) in, (look) at fire, (stand) a moment, (turn) and (go) away. 14. listen, this girl (arrive) here two months ago. 15. we (come) into the dining- room while our parents (eat) supper. 16. she (run) down the stairs and (go) to the library, where her husband (stand) with his mother. 17. mike (lift) his eyes from the book and (look) out of the window. it still (snow). 18. one december afternoon when andrew (return) home, he (meet) friend of his. 19. you (have) good time at those parties? 20. a fortnight later he (walk) down chapel street when he almost (bump) into mrs joplin the corner of station road. 21. he (go) into the kitchen and (get) himself a cup of coffee. 22. "it's hot tonight," she (say) and (open) the french window. the moon just (rise), low and far behind the river bushes. 3 order No. 333 33
2 ответа
Mortal Combat Ученик (0) 1 неделю назад
мая ткбя не понимать
????Ученик (117) 1 неделю назад
перепутала языки, вместо англ русский нажала?
Mortal Combat Ученик (0) ????, ааххахаах бывает
anastasia1991 Профи (749) 1 неделю назад
What were you both doing at 7 o'clock yesterday? - I was playing chess with my brother and Eliza was listening to the radio.
When the doctor left the hospital, he caught a glimpse of himself in the glass front door.
When her father came in, she was sitting before a red tea-table, finishing a very good tea.
Next day, while he was shaving, he cut himself slightly.
The door of his room was open; his mother still was standing at the window.
And, smiling to himself, he began to make plans, fantastic plans for the future. He still was smiling when he walked up the rock-cut steps.
While the water was heating, Mrs Parker began sweeping the floor.
He gathered up this evidence in a newspaper and carried it back into the sitting-room where Jennie was sewing.
Mark saw a picture of Nelly in the morning paper while he was having coffee.
It was drizzling when they came out of the house.
Maggie had just passed the shop and was heading for the door when she came face to face with the tall, bronzed man who was entering.
It was getting dark, and I suggested that we should go down.
John came in, looked at the fire, stood a moment, turned, and went away.
Listen, this girl arrived here two months ago.
We came into the dining-room while our parents were eating supper.
She ran down the stairs and went to the library, where her husband was standing with his mother.
Mike lifted his eyes from the book and looked out of the window. It still was snowing.
One December afternoon when Andrew returned home, he met a friend of his.
Did you have a good time at those parties?
A fortnight later, he walked down Chapel Street when he almost bumped into Mrs. Joplin at the corner of Station Road.
He went into the kitchen and got himself a cup of coffee.
"It's hot tonight," she said and opened the French window. The moon had just risen, low and far behind the river bushes.
????Ученик (117) 1 неделю назад
спасибо огромное!!
Похожие вопросы