Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским тест

Серафим Самсонов Знаток (482), открыт 1 неделю назад
5 Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first. Use the word in CAPITALS. 0 She can’t see him until Monday. ABLE She isn’t able to see him until Monday. 1 It was necessary for her to leave early. HAD She ________________________________ early. 2 He couldn’t finish his work on time. MANAGE He ________________________________ his work on time. 3 It’s not necessary to buy tickets for the concert. HAVE We ________________________________ tickets for the concert. 4 My parents didn’t let me go out last night. ALLOWED I ________________________________ out last night by my parents. 5 No one has given me the password yet. BEEN The password ________________________________ yet. 6 My advice is: don’t tell him about it. WERE If I ________________________________ him about it. 7 He will only tell you if you ask him. UNLESS He ________________________________ him. 8 We’ll visit you tomorrow if possible. SAID They ________________________________ if possible. 9 At 9 am tomorrow I’m giving a speech to the school. WILL I ________________________________ a speech to the school at 9 am tomorrow. 10 I started work here ten years ago. FOR I ________________________________ ten years.

Complete the email. Use one word in each gap.
Hey, Josh, how are you doing? You asked me to tell
you if the book was any good, 1
________ you?
Well I’ve finished it 2
________
last and I
apologise 3
________ taking so long. I really
enjoyed it and would certainly 4
________ it to
you. The plot’s really exciting and when the
characters were 5
________ danger, it was
scary. I think this is 6
________
of the best
books I’ve read. I haven’t read 7
________
of
the other books yet, but I want to.
By the way, I can’t come to your house this weekend.
________ my sister and I are 9
________
trouble with Mum for not helping in the house, so we
can’t go out, but you can come here on Sunday
afternoon. Let me 10
________ if you can com
1 ответ
Joseph Гений (62786) 1 неделю назад
5 Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first. Use the word in CAPITALS. 0 She can’t see him until Monday. ABLE She isn’t able to see him until Monday. 1 It was necessary for her to leave early. HAD She had to leave early.
2 He couldn’t finish his work on time. MANAGE He didn't manage to finish his work on time. 3 It’s not necessary to buy tickets for the concert. HAVE We don't have to buy tickets for the concert. 4 My parents didn’t let me go out last night. ALLOWED I wasn't allowed to go out last night by my parents. 5 No one has given me the password yet. BEEN The password hasn't been given to me yet. 6 My advice is: don’t tell him about it. WERE If I were you I wouldn't tell him about it. 7 He will only tell you if you ask him. UNLESS He won't tell you unless you ask him. 8 We’ll visit you tomorrow, if possible. SAID They said they would visit us tomorrow, if possible. 9 At 9 am tomorrow, I’m giving a speech to the school. WILL I will be giving a speech to the school at 9 am tomorrow. 10 I started work here ten years ago. FOR I have been working here for ten years.

Complete the email. Use one word in each gap.
Hey, Josh, how are you doing? You asked me to tell you if the book was any good, didn't you?
Well, I’ve finished it at last, and I apologise for taking so long. I really enjoyed it and would certainly advise it to you. The plot’s really exciting, and when the characters were in danger, it was scary. I think this is one of the best books I’ve read. I haven’t read any of the other books yet, but I want to.
By the way, I can’t come to your house this weekend.
Both my sister and I are in trouble with Mum for not helping in the house, so we
can’t go out, but you can come here on Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you can come
Похожие вопросы