Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

помогите написать сочинение на тему :"My last visit ti the cinema@

Ната Левчук Ученик (107), закрыт 9 лет назад
Лучший ответ
Pandora_666 Знаток (482) 15 лет назад
Last time when I was in the cinema, I was going to watch "nazvanie filma". It was rainig that day, that's why I was sleeping till noon. After that. I called my friend "imya dryga" and we decided that it's a good idea to spend time in the cinema instead of staing home or going for a walk.
When we were on our way to the cinema my friend broke her hill on the shoes. WE had to go and look for the place, where we could get her shoe fixed. Being very lucky, me and my friend could not find the shoe fixing plae and we got extremely wet, finaly, when we were far away from the cimena and our houses we found one little store and the man there he fixed my friend's shoe. After that, we were not in the mood to go to the cinema, but we did. Because that's where we wanted to go from the very begining.
When we got to the cinema, it turned out that the ticket office was sold out. Anyway there is no barrier for me and my friend, that's why we rented the movie and watched in my house. I will never forget my last visit to the cinema, and I wil never ever go to the cinema when it's raining. Better to stay home, drink warm tea and eat chocolate.
high hill-eto kablyk.
esli chto-to neponyatno, pishi.
p.s. napishi kakyu ocenky postavili.
Остальные ответы
Zloykurator Знаток (398) 1 год назад
текст действительно выполнен качественно, он раскрывает всю полноту картины ноток похода в кино, он дополнен каждым словом как шашлык горошком с ярко выраженным ароматом дымка и кариандера
p.s свободный мужчина, девочки пишите
Похожие вопросы