Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Срочно, нужна помощь...

Оля Михина Ученик (93), закрыт 14 лет назад
there was once a poor woman who(have)___ a little house, a very littel garden and a daughter. They (eat)___ what they (can)___(grow)____in the garden and when summer (come)___ they (go)___into the forest to pick wild berries.
so one summer morning the daugter was tn the forest. She (pick)___the berries. Soon she (find)___ some place with a lot of berries and her basket (become)____full.it was time for lunch. the girl (sit) _____on a tree and (prepare)____ to eat her lunch. " i (take)______ some bread from home," she (think)_______. "But i (not,bring)____any water. i (go)_____and lok for some river or lake."
Лучший ответ
Mashanya Гений (79563) 14 лет назад
Тему в вопросе нужно указывать, если хочешь ответ получить!
Не -- Срочно, нужна помощь... -а -- Нужна помощь с английским...

There was once a poor woman who HAD a little house, a very litTLE garden and a daughter. They ATE what they COULD GROW in the garden and when summer CAME they WENT into the forest to pick wild berries.
So one summer morning the daugHter was In the forest. She WAS PICKING (PICKED) the berries. Soon she FOUND some place with a lot of berries and her basket BECAME full. It was time for lunch. The girl SAT on a tree and PREPARED to eat her lunch. " I TOOK (HAVE TAKEN) some bread from home," she THOUGHT. "But I DIDN'T BRING (HAVEN'T BROUGHT) any water. I WILL (SHALL) GO and loOk for some river or lake.
Остальные ответы
Владлена Бова Ученик (190) 14 лет назад
Спасибо большое, буду внимательней.
Похожие вопросы