Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

распорядок дня на английском помогите написать. любой распорядок....что угодно((((((

ice boy Ученик (22), закрыт 10 лет назад
Лучший ответ
Gattina Мастер (1288) 13 лет назад
I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning.
Then I make my bed, wash myself, brush my teeth and do morning exercises.
I have breakfast at half past 7.
Then I go to school.
My lessons start at 8 o'clock.
I usually have 6-7 lessons a day.
I come home from school at 2 o'clock.
I have dinner at half past 2.
Then I read books, watch TV or play computer games.
I do my homework from 6 o'clock till 8 o'clock in the evening.
Then I have supper and go for a walk.
I go to bed at 11 o'clock.
Остальные ответы
Наталия Романцова Знаток (308) 8 лет назад
английский....
Then I go to school.
I usually have 5-6 lessons a day.
I have lunch after school.
I come home from school at 3 o'clock.
I do my homework from 15:20 o'clock till 17:40 o'clock in the evening.
Then I go for a walk, watch TV or play computer games
After that, I have dinner.
I go to bed at 1 o'clock.
Ольга Бабенкова Знаток (350) 8 лет назад
Сочинение на английском «My daily routine»

Зарядка для похуденияHonestly speaking, I don’t like to get up very early. But I have to wake up at 7.00 in the morning or even earlier. I have a great number of morning duties: first of all I put on my sweatsuit and do some exercises. I like sport, so I need to be always in a good form. If it is good weather, I go jogging outside. If the weather is rainy or too windy, or really cold, I stay at home and do warmup.Then I usually take a chilling shower or a warm shower if it is breezy. I eat just nutrient-enriched food. For that reason I always have fresh salad, porrige and tea with lemon. Sometimes I fry eggs with bacon (but not too often, as I have not too much time in the morning). For me it is a big problem to choose what to wear. I have a huge wardrobe full of clothes. The choice of clothes depends on my mood. Sometimes I can wear one dress for 4 days, sometimes I need something special. Girls need a lot of time in the morning, so we want to look excellent all the time.

When I’m ready, I go to university (college, school). Classes start at 9.00 (10.00). I can’t say that I’m a very good student, but I try to do my best. Study takes a great part of my day now. I have excellent tutors which have a great impact on the formation of my personality. Here I have a lot of friends with whom we can chat, sometimes even during lectures (sorry, tutors) :) We are chatter-boxes. We have interesting excursions. I like travelling, so for me it is a really wonderful waste of time. At university (college, school) I have to go to a canteen. Homemade food is better, but here it is also not bad. If I’m hungry, it is even VERY tasty :)

PhotographerAfter studies I like to go for a walk with my friends or my boyfriend. I like nature, so we usually go to parks, eat ice-cream or other sweets and talk about different events in our life. We like to make photos of ourselves and nature. Photography is my cup of tea. At home I have a great deal of various photos. Sometimes we visit coffee-houses to drink some coffee.

At 17.00 I usually go home. I need to make my assignment (homework). I like to teach English. Sometimes it is difficult to learn all unknown words, but I try to remember them. I usually do assignment (homework) with music. I can’t imagine my life without music, so I listen to it everywhere.

2 times a week I go to the swimming pool. Water helps to relax. My grandad taught me to swim when I was in the village. I was at that time maybe 6 or 7 years old. So swimmimg gives me strength to go ahead, to achieve something in life.

In the evening I like to watch a marvellous film or read a book. Also I like to cook, so I make different delicious dishes. But I eat in the evening not much, I eat just an apple and some vegetables with chicken.

I usually go to bed at 00.00. This is my daily routine.

Перевод на русский «Мой распорядок дня»

По правде говоря, я не люблю просыпаться рано. Но мне приходится вставать в 7 или даже раньше. Утром у меня много дел: прежде всего, я одеваю спортивный костюм и делаю упражнения. Я люблю спорт, поэтому мне всегда надо быть в отличной форме. Если погода хорошая, то я бегаю на улице. Если погода дождливая или слишком ветрено, или холодно, то я разогреваюсь дома. Затем я принимаю прохладный душ или тёпленький, если морозно на улице. Я кушаю только полезную пищу. По этой причине утром я ем свежий салат, кашу и пью чай с лимоном. Иногда я жарю яйца с беконом (но не часто, т. к. мне не хватает утром времени). Большой проблемой является выбрать, что одеть. У меня огромный шкаф, полный одежды. Выбор одежды зависит от моего настроения. Иногда я могу носить одно и то же платье 4 дня, а иногда нужно что-то особенное. Девочкам надо с утра много времени, чтобы собраться и выглядеть пре
111 111 Знаток (373) 7 лет назад
Being not an early riser, I always get up at 7.30. Then I go to the bathroom to have a shower and to clean my teeth. At 8 o’clock I have breakfast. It usually consists of two sandwiches, an egg and a cup of tea or coffee. After that I get dressed and left home for the university (school, office). As a rule, it takes me half an hour to get there. My study (work) begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 or 5 p.m. I have lunch at about midday. On the way home I visit a neighboring store to buy some food. When I get home I cook dinner. Then I have a meal. In the evening I usually have a rest, watching TV or reading books. Sometimes I play computer games or surf the Net. At 10 o’clock I prepare for sleep. I go to bed at half past 10 or at 11 p.m.

Я не жаворонок и всегда встаю в 7.30. Затем я иду в ванную принять душ и почистить зубы. В 8 часов я завтракаю. Он обычно состоит из 2 бутербродов, яйца и чашки чая или кофе. После этого я одеваюсь и отправляюсь в университет (школу, на работу). Как правило, дорога туда занимает у меня полчаса. Моя учеба/работа начинается в 9 утра и заканчивается в 4 или 5 вечера. В полдень у меня ланч. По дороге домой я захожу в соседний универмаг, чтобы купить еды. Когда я прихожу домой, то готовлю ужин. Затем ем. Вечером я обычно отдыхаю: смотрю ТВ или читаю книги. Иногда играю в компьютерные игры или брожу по Интернету. В 10 часов я готовлюсь ко сну. Я ложусь спать в половине одиннадцатого или 11 вечера.
Зорина Мари Ученик (167) 7 лет назад
Then I go to school.
I usually have 6-7 lessons a day.
I come home from school at 2 o'clock.
I have dinner at half past 2.
Then I read books, watch TV or play computer games.
I do my homework from 6 o'clock till 8 o'clock in the evening.
Then I have supper and go for a walk.
I go to bed at 11 o'clock.
•●❀♚♫Оксана Лобкова♫❀♚•● Знаток (353) 7 лет назад
I get up at seven o'clock in the morning and do exercises.Then I clean my teeth,wash my face and hands.I have breakfast at eight o'clock.Then I dress and go to school. At one o'clock I come home. I do my homework.Then I have dinner.At three o'clock I read my book.At four o'clock I have supper and watch TV.At eight o'clock I go to the bed.
Инна Федотова Ученик (228) 6 лет назад

Зарядка для похуденияHonestly speaking, I don’t like to get up very early. But I have to wake up at 7.00 in the morning or even earlier. I have a great number of morning duties: first of all I put on my sweatsuit and do some exercises. I like sport, so I need to be always in a good form. If it is good weather, I go jogging outside. If the weather is rainy or too windy, or really cold, I stay at home and do warmup.Then I usually take a chilling shower or a warm shower if it is breezy. I eat just nutrient-enriched food. For that reason I always have fresh salad, porrige and tea with lemon. Sometimes I fry eggs with bacon (but not too often, as I have not too much time in the morning). For me it is a big problem to choose what to wear. I have a huge wardrobe full of clothes. The choice of clothes depends on my mood. Sometimes I can wear one dress for 4 days, sometimes I need something special. Girls need a lot of time in the morning, so we want to look excellent all the time.

When I’m ready, I go to university (college, school). Classes start at 9.00 (10.00). I can’t say that I’m a very good student, but I try to do my best. Study takes a great part of my day now. I have excellent tutors which have a great impact on the formation of my personality. Here I have a lot of friends with whom we can chat, sometimes even during lectures (sorry, tutors) :) We are chatter-boxes. We have interesting excursions. I like travelling, so for me it is a really wonderful waste of time. At university (college, school) I have to go to a canteen. Homemade food is better, but here it is also not bad. If I’m hungry, it is even VERY tasty :)

PhotographerAfter studies I like to go for a walk with my friends or my boyfriend. I like nature, so we usually go to parks, eat ice-cream or other sweets and talk about different events in our life. We like to make photos of ourselves and nature. Photography is my cup of tea. At home I have a great deal of various photos. Sometimes we visit coffee-houses to drink some coffee.

At 17.00 I usually go home. I need to make my assignment (homework). I like to teach English. Sometimes it is difficult to learn all unknown words, but I try to remember them. I usually do assignment (homework) with music. I can’t imagine my life without music, so I listen to it everywhere.

2 times a week I go to the swimming pool. Water helps to relax. My grandad taught me to swim when I was in the village. I was at that time maybe 6 or 7 years old. So swimmimg gives me strength to go ahead, to achieve something in life.

In the evening I like to watch a marvellous film or read a book. Also I like to cook, so I make different delicious dishes. But I eat in the evening not much, I eat just an apple and some vegetables with chicken.

По правде говоря, я не люблю просыпаться рано. Но мне приходится вставать в 7 или даже раньше. Утром у меня много дел: прежде всего, я одеваю спортивный костюм и делаю упражнения. Я люблю спорт, поэтому мне всегда надо быть в отличной форме. Если погода хорошая, то я бегаю на улице. Если погода дождливая или слишком ветрено, или холодно, то я разогреваюсь дома. Затем я принимаю прохладный душ или тёпленький, если морозно на улице. Я кушаю только полезную пищу. По этой причине утром я ем свежий салат, кашу и пью чай с лимоном. Иногда я жарю яйца с беконом (но не часто, т. к. мне не хватает утром времени). Большой проблемой является выбрать, что одеть. У меня огромный шкаф, полный одежды. Выбор одежды зависит от моего настроения. Иногда я могу носить одно и то же платье 4 дня, а иногда нужно что-то особенное. Девочкам надо с утра много времени, чтобы собраться и выглядеть пре
Мария Осивова Ученик (201) 5 лет назад
I Wake up at 6: 30 in the morning, go to the bathroom, wash and brush my teeth.after that, I get dressed and go to Breakfast in the kitchen. at 7: 10 I go outside and go to the bus stop, the road to the Institute takes 1 hour and 20 minutes. Usually I have 4 couples, and at 16:00 I have classes at a driving school.after that, I go home and at 20:00 I'm home . I go to the kitchen for dinner, and the next day I do my homework . at 10 PM I go for a walk . I come home at different times and go to bed .
Любовь Боброва Ученик (128) 5 лет назад
Honestly speaking, I don’t like to get up very early. But I have to wake up at 7.00 in the morning or even earlier. I have a great number of morning duties: first of all I put on my sweatsuit and do some exercises. I like sport, so I need to be always in a good form. If it is good weather, I go jogging outside. If the weather is rainy or too windy, or really cold, I stay at home and do warmup.Then I usually take a chilling shower or a warm shower if it is breezy. I eat just nutrient-enriched food. For that reason I always have fresh salad, porrige and tea with lemon. Sometimes I fry eggs with bacon (but not too often, as I have not too much time in the morning). For me it is a big problem to choose what to wear. I have a huge wardrobe full of clothes. The choice of clothes depends on my mood. Sometimes I can wear one dress for 4 days, sometimes I need something special. Girls need a lot of time in the morning, so we want to look excellent all the time.

2 Вариант.
I Wake up at 6: 30 in the morning, go to the bathroom, wash and brush my teeth.after that, I get dressed and go to Breakfast in the kitchen. at 7: 10 I go outside and go to the bus stop, the road to the Institute takes 1 hour and 20 minutes. Usually I have 4 couples, and at 16:00 I have classes at a driving school.after that, I go home and at 20:00 I'm home . I go to the kitchen for dinner, and the next day I do my homework . at 10 PM I go for a walk . I come home at different times and go to bed .
Daniil Shajmuratov Знаток (381) 5 лет назад
Superhero gets up at 6 o’clock in the morning
Then he makes his bed, takes the shower, brushes his teeth and does morning exercises.
He has breakfast at 7 o'clock.
Then he watches the news on TV and goes to save the world.
From 8 till 13.00 he flies above the city and looks for who needs his help.
He comes back home at 2 o'clock.
Superhero prepares a lunch, eats it and rests till 17.00: watches interesting movies, reads the books, responds to friends by e-mails.
Then he goes to save the world.
He returns home at 2 a.m.
Superhero drinks tea with something delicious, takes the shower and brushes his teeth.
He goes to bed at 3 a.m.

Супергерой встает в 6  утра.
Затем он заправляет свою кровать, принимает душ, чистит зубы и делает утреннюю зарядку.
Он завтракает в 7 часов.
Затем он смотрит новости по телевизору и идет спасать мир.
С 8 до 13.00 он летает над городом и ищет того, кому нужна его помощь.
В 2 часа дня он возвращается домой.
Супергерой готовит обед, ест его и отдыхает до 17.00: смотрит интересные фильмы, читает книги, отвечает друзьям по электронной почте.
Потом он идет спасать мир.
Он возвращается домой в 2 часа ночи.
Супергерой пьет чай с чем-нибудь вкусненьким, принимает душ и чистит зубы.
Он ложится спать в 3 часа ночи.

Подробнее - на Znanija.com - https://znanija.com/task/16497880#readmore
Михаил редкозубов Ученик (168) 5 лет назад
Никита встаёт в 7 часов.
Он завтракает в половине восьмого.
Никита идёт в школу.
Уроки начинаются в 8 часов.
Он идёт домой в час дня.
Кушает в половине второго.
Делает домашнее задание в 5 часов.
Потом он ужинаю.
Никита идёт спать в 10 часов.
евгений ласточкин Ученик (227) 4 года назад

Похожие вопросы